SB47

Nasiem Fareed

9:13 am - May 20th 2023

After waking up and getting himself together, Nas headed out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. He pulled the curtains away from each other, letting a beam of sunlight into the room. After taking in the view from their bedroom, he turned back to the bed to see Dakota sleeping peacefully, even while the sunlight was hitting her golden body. Nas eyed her in amazement as he inched closer to the bed. Getting his girl back after feeling like he'd lost her for good had him on a sober high.

Nas softly kissed her lips in attempt to wake her up. Slowly, Dakota's eyes fluttered before fully opening. She looked up at Nas and softly groaned. "Come on, baby." Nas instructed before kissing her lips once more. "What we 'bout to do?" Dakota questioned while looking up at him, resembling an Angel with the white sheet wrapped around her body. Though they didn't do anything last night, Dakota still ended up ditching her pajama shirt with the complaint that she didn't want it rubbing against her brand new tattoo.

"You not hungry?" Nas asked while sitting on the bed. Dakota slightly stretched, allowing the sheet to drop and expose her breasts. Damn, Nas thought to himself at the sight of Dakota's perky twins. A month wasn't too long, but it was still long enough for Nas to be longing for Dakota's warmth. Nas' body shivered at the flashback of his hands on both sides of her hips as those same titties in his face while Dakota bounced up and down his shaft.

Nas ran his hand over his face as he let out a small chuckle, gaining a confused look from Dakota. "What?" She questioned. Nas shook his head prior to leaning in and kissing her lips. "Do you like the name Kota Love Fareed?" She questioned, catching Nas so off guard that all he could do was laugh.

"That's what you wanna name our daughter?" Nas questioned back. He watched as Dakota put her pajama top back on and slipped out of the bed, she then rummaged through her Louis Vuitton monogram  suitcase for a couple of seconds before pulling out a small cosmetic bag and heading into the bathroom. "I'm just asking if you like the name." Dakota spoke while rubbing a warm white wash cloth over her face.

"It's cute—I fuck with love as a middle name." He answered. Though he was answering, he lost as to where the question even came from. "So, if you met somebody else and y'all ended up having a daughter, would you name the baby Kota Love?" Dakota questioned, briefly sticking her head out of the bathroom as she brushed her teeth.

"I'm not meeting nobody else and having no baby with them." Nas assured her, which he didn't mind. He figured reassurance was needed after their time away from each other. He walked over to the bathroom and slipped himself behind Dakota, wrapping his arms around her body. He kissed her neck before resting his head in the crook of her neck. Nas would've made nice in Dakota's skin if he could've. He couldn't keep his hands off of her, in hopes of making up for the lost time when he wasn't able to hug or kiss her.

Nas kissed her cheek once more before going to sit in the accent chair that was beside the bed. "How yo' tattoo feeling?" Nas wondered. Dakota held her pointer finger out the door, signaling for Nas to wait while she brushed her teeth. "Good, compared to my sleeve when I first got it done." Dakota replied once she was finished. After, she washed her face and removed her bonnet before stepping back into the room. Nas then lead them out of the room and into the kitchen, where he had their first meal of the day plated and waiting for them.

"You almost had me thinking you made all of this." Dakota chuckled as she grabbed the Cracker Barrel bag out of the black automatic trash can. "Naw." Nas chuckled.

"I saw the Cracker Barrel on our way over here, and wanted to get some—I ain't even know they was still around." Nas spoke while pouring an equal amount of champagne into Dakota's orange juice. "They still had the gift shop in there?" Dakota wondered with a giddy smile on her face.