Part 1

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Y/n quickly walks away from the streets in the afternoon. The sun's rays enhance the light blonde strands of your black hair, while also giving a yellowish tone to your skin. Your body is still warm, yet you feel the urge to push your hands further into the pockets of your hoodie. You had an expression of boredom on your face as you continued to gaze straight ahead at the deserted streets. You navigate through numerous dimly lit streets.

It feels as though your emotions have disappeared abruptly, as if they never existed in the first place. At this very moment, you experienced a sense of emptiness, merely existing without reflecting anyone else's energy. Totally alone, vacant.

It was a great experience to be surrounded by fun and energetic individuals, including such kind and gentle people that it made you feel out of place. It had you wonder if you deserved this.

Nevertheless, you didn't want to drown in your intrusive thoughts again as you pushed away each and every line of thinking to prevent them from overwhelming you with the same old shit.

Your state of mind, filled with toxic positivity, gets disrupted as you sense someone towering behind you. After quickly glancing and noticing a tall man with a menacing smile, you suddenly experienced a severe blow to your head, causing you to lose consciousness. As you fall into the hands of the person mentioned, a small amount of blood starts to flow from your head.

Your boredom and emptiness are perfectly evident as everything becomes black. You desired to return to those times. Where you once owned it all.

Before losing your sight, you carried a glimmer of hope within you that everything would return to normal when you noticed the color red. Same way as before. Filled with thrill and happiness with your current favourite people.

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Oh wow, I'm in trouble. Shit happens. 

I woke up, but immediately closed my eyes. Someone's present here. Not paying attention to me though.

All I was able to register from that quick an mili-second moment was an image of a gray, a little red and a more little yellow tan color. But what made it seem human was a shiny gold earring, which is still visible even after I have closed my eyes, glittering in the middle of the darkness.

I believe I made a commotion unusual to the quiet atmosphere in the gray room - which I assumed to be a basement -since I heard a swift movement and light footsteps.

I just realized I was tied up. Obviously. Both my legs and hands are tied up, and I could feel the sharp sweet pain the tight ropes gave me.

Who knew one fine morning happened and I got abducted? And for what? Money? Ugh, why do people kidnap for something as minor as money?

I wanna go back to my family, to my brother. Please. I don't want anyone else to do some shit like this to me. This won't be any good.

Taka-chan... what must he be thinking of me right now? Am I doing something bad not being in front of him and not having talked to him since last evening? He must be worried.

I winced. I was pushed and pinned to the wall, of course, along with my chair, which screeched and stopped with a thud, by someone digging their nails into both my arms.

I will cry.

"Why are you trying to hide the fact that you're awake, Y/n?" A male voiced menacingly low in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes, fixating them on my thighs. "What happened? Can't speak?"

I eventually cried. Silently with no ugly sobs. Tears so gently scroll down my cheeks, it's ticklish.

"W-where am I?" I asked in a low, deep voice and heard him scoff. "Yeah yeah. Started crying. Well, at least you're speaking now. I thought you were mute." The familiar man stood up, staring down at me. I lowered my head and didn't reply.

"You might have recognized me, if not, then," he sighed, "Kisaki Tetta." He grabbed my hair, making me face him, "is the name."

I nodded, looking directly at his eyes, void of emotion. That should make him angry. I love doing that.

I saw an irk mark appear on his neck. Ah, people, especially narcissists, get angry so easily if I speak from experience - right now. He punched me straight in my face and my nose started bleeding. I could feel the metallic taste of the fluid on my lips, but I tried my best not to lick it off. How great, I have to get used to it again, eh?

I whimpered a little, feeling dizzy. Tears were imprinted on my cheeks and no fresh one came anymore. My tear glands are really shitty. I swear.

"SO MUCH PRIDE AND ATTITUDE FOR A LITTLE SHIT LIKE YOU!" he yelled and swerved to grope my jaw roughly. "You know... with everything you've done till now, this is definitely what you deserve..." he exclaimed. I was baffled, "what?" I asked in my usual deep tone. My voice is actually really deep, and it gets highlighted when I'm with girls because their voice is of such high frequency. My voice is by default deep.

He calmed himself down and went to untie me. Should I escape? I don't want to. I wanna know what he's talking about.

"Why did you kidnap me? What... exactly do you want? fucker." I questioned him, still sitting. My head is pounding, it suffered many blows at once. He's made me panic, oh my god.

Tears start to pool in my eyes again as I try to blink them away, "Leave me." He grabbed me by my shirt and pinned me to the wall. I grimaced as my back hit the cold wall.

"Look at you, living a happy life like you didn't get your hands dirty once." He whispered with a broad smirk.

"H-huh?" What is he talking about? Getting my hands dirty? Utter nonsense.

"I know everything, bitch! Don't try to act dumb." He said and banged my head again on the wall and threw me to the ground. I whimper louder and louder.

I am truly scared now. What is he talking about? Did I do something bad? What the fuck is going on?

"What.. a-are you-" he slapped me before I could complete as my tears dropped to the ground. It hurts. Very much. I let out a small sob. I have to. He made me face him with my hair as I wince, shutting close my eyes.

"Remember your brother?" he whispered in my ears, "or should I remind you... of that?" he said as his touch drastically turned soft as a feather when his hands went to tuck a strand behind my ears. My features trembled and went pale and my sight fell to the ground. He traced his fingers lightly to my skin downwards while his grip on my hair tightened by each second. His fingers go down and down each second, fastening my heartbeat. I felt a rush of adrenaline in my body as blood rose to my face. He goes down all the way from my collarbone to my cleavage, which is, well, hidden like a treasury by my shirt. I was wearing my uniform, backing from school with my friends. He unbuttoned my shirt to add to my anxiety and panic.

It's happening again, no.

"Think what'll happen when everyone gets to know about that?"

It wasn't supposed to be like this, but I'm hell scared, I can't think about anything but what he just said and it's panicking the fuck outta me. My eyes are wide as ever and my heart is gonna jump out of my rip cage. And my jaw. Oh, I see it on the ground... right there. Oh my god, I'm gonna die. I'm so damn horrified. My eyes are all moist, and I'm deeply breathing from my mouth, I felt my hands are getting clammy.

He smirked with his tanned face and inhuman eyebrows looking at my situation. I can't anymore, this is bad. He's really going to do that, really!? Oh god.

Just as I was about to get completely exposed. Someone came in the room. Another tan. But it does nothing but heighten my anxiety. Man, I feel like my heart gonna explode. Oh god. I can't. That man by the door was smiling ever so innocently, I swear. He was white-haired and tanner than... Kisaki Tetta, but looking too better. His purple orbs stared at me and gestured Kisaki to leave with his hands, stuffing them back in their original place, his uniforms' pockets. The intimidating demeanor scared me more than I already was.

I'm rooted for my life, though. I have to get out of here. I can't be here any longer, It's scary. But I felt so much relief now that Kisaki Tetta has left. I felt hope that everything that had been haunting me right now would go away and, too early, my brain released a small amount of serotonin.

"You got it. Izana," Kisaki said as he patted the white-haired male's shoulder and left. I guess my situation is really pathetic because I could see a pitiful emotion forming in his eyes when he approached me. Well, I'm on the ground, my head took 3 blows today - same place, a slap and my hair helplessly falling on my face which is soaked in blood, sweat and tears.

I wanted to gouge those eyes out, I hated that look of pity and sympathy on his face. It's humiliating.

He crouched down to my level and eye-smiled at me. I bet he's the cruelest here, since he looks the most innocent. Pretty bitches are always shit. So fuck him. He moved his hands towards me, breaking me off my trance as I move back, realizing that his hands are moving towards my chest.

The tension in the air was heavy. I realize that my features were tensed up for a horrified expression as I turned them back to normal as much as I could but I could not change the look of fear in my eyes. I mixed that fear with intense hostility. 

He chuckled darkly at that, "don't worry..." He moved his hands to my chest and I couldn't back away since I had already hit the wall, and he was really close to me. But instead of doing something I expected, he buttoned up my shirt again to the point where it was safe. That was... legit unexpected but alright. He smirked when he saw my shocked face. 

I remember my brother used to be a total opposite of Izana. Oni-chan was crueler than this, really. I started to get a flashback of him and me together at home during nighttime back when he was alive when Izana pulled me out of it.

"You could have been a great prostitute. There is so much more to you than I thought." He said analyzing my face, so I don't think that's a threat or something like that. He's actually considering that shit for me and being honest with me. He examined me up and down my body, but I can see no emotion I would expect from this type of situation. He's not looking at me like a pervert but just another tool for him to use for gaining more power and money, I believe.

I quickly get filled with mixed feelings and they consume my face, twisting and churning my features up in ways I can't understand. 

"Well, once this ends, we'll definitely have you do that, I guess. And..." he leaned closer to my face as I hold in my breath till he's away, "with that pretty face of yours, I don't think tears and blood look good on you. So, how about obeying like a good kid?" he said and stood up with a deep inhalation. 

"Plus, we'll only order you to do things you can, don't worry. All you have to do is listen to us and do as we say..." He stared down at me with a face filled with malice. I panicked. 

"You get it?" 

I nod immediately. I'm obedient, you see. 

"Better." He said and walked to the door, "someone will come to fetch you. Wait till then." he coldly said and left, locking the door.

When his footsteps vanished, I mumbled, "freedom." 

Finally, I'm alone. Nothing comforts me more than being alone. 

I waited and waited. I buttoned up my shirt real well and tried to cover my body as much as I could because people like Kisaki can come, or he himself. I wiped off the blood and tears from my face and sat at the very corner of the room.

Now that I see it, its actually not a basement but at the top of some building. It could be their turf. There's not a single window here, it's escapeless. Only the door, which is locked. No way for me to escape. 

*****************************************************