Part 2

𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Y/n had been fetched by a man shortly after an hour of being in the room, caged. 

Things for Toman had gone downhill when the news broke about the captains being jumped, Kokonoi being taken out of the gang, Fifth division being traitors and Y/n being kidnapped. These news had already reached the top authoritative members of Toman.  

Takashi, who was hospitalized, couldn't stop worrying about Y/n to the extent that he forced his body to get up, despite his fractured leg, and get back into action. All just to save his sister. Hakkai tried his best to stop him but it was futile, Takashi's concern for Y/n's safety was far greater than anything. Hence, in the end, he had to be sedated and made unconscious. 

"I promise you, Taka-chan, by the time you wake up... your sister will be here. By your side." Hakkai said, running his hands over Takashi's bandaged forehead and caressing it. A few tear drops fell on Takashi's face as Hakkai tried to hold himself back. He wiped away his tears from his face and dashed out of the room. 

22nd February. 2 AM.

Toman held an emergency meeting for the day they will come face to face with Tenjiku. It was to shed light on Tenjiku's dirty tactics and unfair means to win and take out Toman. 

Hakkai was feeling pressured the most. To that degree, that he was ready to fight dirty too, suggested this, and made everybody realize the clutch of a moment they were in right now. This had encouraged all of them to take the unfair path. 

Well, Peh-yan knocked some sense into them. Sense, if I say. Since, it wasn't how Mikey works, it wasn't how Toman works too. 

22nd February. 7 AM.

Meanwhile, Y/n had already been forced to work. You were forced to follow a man. The same one from before who had hit you. A 6'4 tall man with a positively laid-back expression on his face. The most highlighted thing about him were the tattoos on the back of his palms. 'Sin' and 'Punishment'.

Y/n recognized him as Hanma Shuji, known famously as 'The Reaper'.

Knowing that your brother, Takashi, is a delinquent, you had to spend weeks learning about them and various others in your area. He was also one of them. When you delved deeper, you had realized that you know more than you should, so you stopped.

Hanma wasn't the serious one. That is what you thought when you properly met him for the first time. You wished to be left alone, because you would stress less then. But no, right now, you were having all kinds of intrusive thoughts which only led to your death. Plus, loneliness was always comforting and safe. You thought about how he'd react when you couldn't meet his expectations and him mocking you. It was horrible having to be with someone. You'd rather be left alone. 

"Damn girl, took too many blows in the same place, eh? They kidnapped you, and then they asked you if you would do as we say... Like you could disagree." He had said.

Currently, Y/n was working under Izana's order to prevent Kisaki's apprehension. They were sitting on top of the building. Hanma had a lit cigarette between his lips as he sat up with the support of his hands beside Y/n.

Hanma observed you. Despite being forced into this, you were still focusing with all your heart. His gold irises wandered up to your wounds on your forehead.

"I wonder how you still didn't faint, even after so many concussions..." He said.

You waited few seconds and when he didn't continue to say anything- you said, "long story." And went back to what you were doing.

He straightened his back and his long, slender fingers went to touch your forehead as you widened your eyes and flinched. 

"Seems harsh. Why didn't you fight back? And... why don't you try to run away? I thought that's what you'd do, and I would be... stopping you." He puffed out a cloud of smoke after finishing, as Y/n stopped inhaling right at the second. When the air felt safe, you started inhaling again in seconds.

"Stopping you." you scoffed, then nodded, "I also wonder why you're doing this and even if you are... why did you have to include me?" you said, surprising yourself since you're definitely not someone who could speak up for herself and especially, against someone. In this type of situation. 

"You're not the only one, girl. We have already hospitalized two captains of Toman, one of them being your brother, and then we have Koko with us... plus, damn! Fifth division betrayed Mikey." he laughed.

"W-what?" You breathed out. "Y-you... my brother... what the fuck! did you have to do that?" You said deeply.

"Not me. Kisaki. I just go along with him as long as its fun. And you know what? He's, for the first time, got his hands dirty. Mikey's sister, we knocked her dead today." He smiled at you.

Your face was stricken with fear and anxiety and your heart was beating faster. You took a deep breath to calm yourself, knowing you wouldn't be able to do anything.