Part 11

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He had hit me with a wooden stick. I don't know where he got it. Must be lying somewhere around the snowy streets. But that hit was enough for blood to gush out. But it's alright. This is nothing compared to what would happen now.

Now, Oni-chan will tell me how he feels through his actions. Later, he'd rant about how badly his day went. He'd say he didn't get those
𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴 he wanted. The 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭 he adored. The people who didn't agree with him and so on. I would listen to him while I gather myself. He would curse, each and every sentence. I hated listening to how people just don't do as my brother says. Why is that? He may be cruel and all, but he cares. He's good, experienced, and I could say loads for him.

He'd beat me, a normal beating he gives. But, on days he's stressed, like today, he'd be so harsh. Harsh as
𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘱 𝘰𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦. He sat me on the kitchen counter and 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 close to me, my fingers took a dark shade of blue then black then purple. I screamed, and my hands shook, but my strength was nothing to his. I was just 10. He was 20. But, he's great, so I'm weak about that. 

My fingers turned blue. I couldn't explain the plain I felt. It was unbearable. It was ugly. It was pleasurable, though, when Oni-chan put his lips on mine. It was healing. Distracting me from the pain. I felt a surge of comfort and sharp pleasure in my body. That feeling combined with pain is called perfection. He'd be intense with that action.

I love it when he does that and I give in. As his sister, I'm supposed to help him. By giving in to him, I show him my love. By doing what he wants to me, he shows me love. Our love languages might be strange, but it is what it is. I love my brother the way he is, I accept him the way he is. He needs to vent out his strong emotions like everybody else, and, if this is the way he can vent. I have no problem. In fact, I love it. 

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦'𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘵. At midnight, he'd get more intimate. 

That time, I realized my love language is people-pleasing and giving in.

If I was behaving like a good girl, he'd give me food. But that also depended on his mood. 

I don't mind getting flashbacks, but why are they so vivid, so real, so currently-happening-things. I don't mind them. But, they're nothing. My brother was great and all, but, I grew up on Mikey. Or more like, I'm living in the present and Mikey has taken the place of my brother.

I was brought out of my flashbacks when I heard a scream of sensible words. Honestly, it's rare for me to hear screams which have words in them that make sense. It was Sanzu. If anyone is screaming in Bonten hideouts or headquarters, it's Sanzu. He was taking drugs. He's manic when he's on drugs, like, no emotions. Just kill. 

Three guys were taped tightly, ropes tied to shut them up. They were moaning and grunting in pain, but those sounds were muffled because of the rope. I was leaning in the cage that was randomly rotting in the building. They had rust on them, and it hurt to graze my body on it, but, I'm lazy enough to not do anything about it. In front of me was a table with things on it. Such as knives, saws, metal-cutting scissors, scythes and what not.

"Shut up. Mikey's gonna speak." Sanzu drew out his lips, shushing the one guy with a buzz-haircut while crouching next to his ear. He's scary, like, scary. He's such a psychopath but impulsive. You can read him very perfectly. He's an open book. But his ways of doing things are unique. No matter how normal it may be, if it's Sanzu doing it, it's fucking crazy. That pink-haired bitch is just insane. I hate him. He hates me. Score's even. 

That buzz-cut guy panted as Sanzu side-eyed Mikey for a response. He waited for Mikey to finish munching his taiyaki. Waited, Sanzu's so down bad for him. He looks up to him and will absolutely do everything he says. Nobody ever tells him Mikey's bad nor that Mikey doesn't care about his efforts. I'm an exception, of course.

"Kill 'em." Mikey ordered. 

Sanzu straightened his back and positioned the gun towards them. "Got it." They were down the next second in their own pool of blood. Like this, we'll kill them also. Those people. Those bitches who are living ever so happily in tranquility. It's annoying. Mikey's the one who protects them. He's the one who stops me from killing them. And I listen to him. I do. Or else, they'd be dead already, like me. Like me, their bodies won't be found. I'd kill them so brutally. I'm just waiting for my fantasy to come true.

They come in my way. If they were dead everything would go as I want, Mikey would be focused on me and not distracted and pressured about their safety. My plan, to stay like this, a criminal, would be a success. Mikey would be rid of the guilt. He'd be active and present. With me. 

The most important thing I'd get with them dead is inner satisfaction and relief. Mikey would be all about me. He's the only person in my life, right now, who keeps me going without being bored, so I need him to get those useless 'friends' out of his head and give me attention. Only me. Plus, Mikey would step up another level of criminalization. I'd use him to fulfill more of my dreams and plans, I'd have him kill his own 'friends' and watch them suffer. It's a scene from my dreams.

I love him. But he uses me, I use him. It's mutual and normal for us. 

"Those who can't be a cog in Bonten's wheel... are just scraps." That pink-haired, insane guy grinned. I was like an audience, enjoying the show. We were like an audience, actually. Since, the other executives and advisors and the in-command members were also present here.

Sanzu was second in-command. I don't know how that happened. It just happened, maybe because Sanzu was the one who approached Mikey after me 12 years ago. And man, he made my work so easier. I didn't have to convince Mikey to do all that we're doing right now. I didn't have to take the first step in this villainy. Sanzu did that for me. He was so honest about it with Mikey and I joined him. But, convincing Mikey about other things I want for my own desires is something I'll have to do myself. 

Kakucho was third in-command. He was easily trusted. He was the good guy who didn't want all of this. But, he's still stuck and doesn't seem to be complaining about his situation. He's morally good and not corrupt like everybody else here. Still a criminal, though. One thing that changed about him is that. That hair grew so big and soft. Biggest glow up. From buzz-cut to curtain hair.

"Make sure to clean up those bodies properly." The previous-buzzcut-haired man said.

"Freeze 'em and crush 'em. Turn 'em into fish food." Mochi said. Mochi just participated while things twisted and turned into this. He's another typical, impulsive-natured guy in the group. He was one of the executives. Ran was another executive- flirty, perverted and a sick-in-the-head guy. He amuses me, a lot, with his behavior. Then there's his sadistic brother, Rindo. They're an inseparable duo. The last executive was Kokonoi. He's a rich bitch. He's money-minded and has long, platinum hair. 

Then we have Bonten advisor, Takeomi. The rejected member of Akashi family. I don't even know who's rejected. Takeomi, Sanzu or their sister. But I look at the Haitanis then I look at the Akashis. Like I can't even call them whole together, Sanzu's on his own and Takeomi's on his own. They ain't Akashis, they Sanzu and Takeomi.

"Don't forget you all. Even we will become scraps if we betray Bonten." Kokonoi said with a smug face. "That is Bonten."

Mikey kept munching on the snack in his hand. No reaction. 

***********************************************************