Part 13

Several allies soon lifted the air of the boring building with just flashing lights on the same level as any other hostess club. The presence of the Bonten members was the only thing felt in the whole area as the people moved cautiously. They did not want to mess with the charming bastard who's not right in the head. Nor the remarkable sadist for his cruel ways of fighting. Neither the fraud yet rich scum who could make them go bankrupt in seconds. Or the sneaky, deceiving assassin of the group.

Y/n spoke an introduction of the club while the other three sat in the bar.

"So a little introduction about this club. It's a little different from the normal clubs under us, but yeah. What makes this establishment different from others is that it has absolutely no single terms and conditions. Meaning- for the illiterates- you're free to do whatever you want here. No limitations are implied on our customers. But you're the one responsible for the consequences of your actions, of course. We're just entertaining you all and minding our own business. Unless you disturb us, that is. Otherwise, nobody cares what you do. There will be prostitutes here, if you wanna buy them or something, you gotta talk to the manager first. And for anyone who doesn't like our service here or is suffering problems, we will not help. It's your choice if you wanna visit this place first or not. Once you do, what happens to your safety ain't our shit. Thank you," Y/n smiled, bowing down a little and leaving the stage, you stopped midway, "one last thing, after you enter this place, remember one thing- if you have a problem, you just have to say yes." You spoke and went off the stage.

A man screamed, "what about you, slut? Do these shits imply to you as well? The ones you just mentioned"

"Man, what do you think?" You sarcastically asked. A mocking look made its way to your face with a lofty smirk. That was enough to click off the man, but he didn't say anything further. Y/n humiliated him so well and the satisfaction you got from it was visible even in the dim lighting. You smiled brightly seeing him at loss of words due to your status. Seeing him helpless. 

The night was spent off like that. The Haitanis were drunk. Ran was wobbling and described a fucking worthless mess while his younger brother supported him. Kokonoi has always had the need to be alert, smart and aware of his surroundings. In short, he had issues trusting people around him. Especially after everything that's happened to him in the past. The platinum-haired man wasn't drunk and stayed late for management issues because of the very first day. Y/n left home since you were ordered by Mikey to be home by 10. 10 in the night was the minimum he allowed. Or the maximum. Or no in between. They were criminals so, of course, their normal will be different from actual normal.

You walked out with the Haitanis. They are walking in front of you.

"Damn, how do you live with this guy?" You asked Rindo in a pitiful manner.

"I, myself, don't know." Rindo sighed as he got near to his assigned vehicle, gently keeping the slurring Ran in the seat and sitting across from him. 

They drove off while Y/n entered her own car. Driving off to Mikey and your shared mansion.

************************************************************