⭐️🌙 El fin🌙⭐️

No matter how long the stars wish to shine, night must give way to the dawn.

~Tee

You know when you are doing something that you really love but the loose ends just need to be tied up. And you're like, "gosh this is taking too long now." Yeah, that's kinda how my friends and I felt these past few days. Sorry about that. It's almost December and we are just putting a bow on this thing, hehehe.

But just like that thing you love, when the last thing is done, when the last song is sung, when you write 'THE END' on that manuscript you've been slaving over...then that's just it. 

It's over.

And suddenly those loose ends fade away and all that is left are the memories of the journey. Everything becomes whole and there is this indescribable satisfaction, knowing that you created something. 

Something worthwhile.

Only time can tell where we go from here.

My dream for this profile has always been and will always be to create a place where writers can truly have a chance at making their stories seen. 

That the words of their characters will not remain mere words on a screen but will become the voices that cry out in the distance, echoing their tales, to all who will hear.

This competition has introduced us to so many good stories.

And when all is said and done, my favourite part of the process, apart from peaking into your individual worlds, was hearing your stories of creation. 

Reminding me, reminding us, of what true power lies in the hand and heart of every creative.

So, I thank you all.

Thank you for being a part of it...

Of this.

The night has come. The night is gone. 

You were all among the stars...

The Nano Watt 2023 Awards was brought to by TheNanoWatt.

The Nano Watt

Crowning Excellence!