👨‍⚖️☆ Sincerely the Judges ☆👩‍⚖️

Dear Nano Wattians,

       Today at 1pm EST the Grandwinners of The 2023 Nano Watt Awards will be announced. On behalf of myself, Denise and Marcus, we thank you for the honour of being your judges. It was a pleasure reading your stories, some of which especially will always be imprinted on our minds. After eight months the words between those digital pages became like home and the characters like friends who you've felt you've known a life time.

   Our devices are stained with your memories. Clicking of the keys automatically suggesting names which we have written a thousand times over. The constants in our timeline.

    Next year there will be a different set of names.

We never know what the future holds and for those of you, who, knowingly or unknowingly will be with us this first and last time we wish you well. May the springs of your creativity never run dry and may you always write from the bounties of your passion.

   And for those that will return and the new that will join, we look to creating likewise special and exhilarating moments in 2024.

And so for the last time we say,

Until the next one Nano Wattians...

.

Phoebe
NanoWatt Head Judge