🎊Thunder, Feel the Thunder #NTF🎊

THUNDER, FEEL THE THUNDER, LIGHTNING THEN THE THUNDER!

What a perfect way to describe it.

Greetings Nano Wattians! I haven't had the chance to formally introduce myself but my name is Tee (nickname 😅), the founder of The Nano Watt.

So far you have had the pleasure of hearing from my good friends and Nano Watt judges, Denise, Marcus and Phoebe so I thought it fitting that you finally here from me.

It's May 1st everyone, which means there are now 10 DAYS left until the close of submissions and the official start of the 2023 Nano Watt Season!

We are officially on the homestretch and to see this vision of mine blossom to what it is now, in a few short weeks, is enough to make me giddy with joy!

This is something so amazing for us. Building an awesome community of awesome and fantastic people, while getting to have your dearest buddies along for the ride.

With that said whip out those megaphone, crack those knuckles and get ready for our #NTF, Nano Tag Fest!

Consider this the last hoorah, the last call to war, the last time to tell anyone and everyone about The Nano Watt!

Tag, Tag, Tag, and Tag some more! Go ahead and spam this chapter with tags. Flood your message boards with the news, add this book to your reading lists.

Let the last remaining contenders out there be called in and get the chance to fight for their victory!

The drums are rolling, the air is hot and fizziling with the sting of excitement!!

Hoorah hoorah hoorah!!🎺🎺🎺🎺

🎊✨️🎊🎊🎇🎆🎇🎆🥳🥳🥳

Tee,
Nano Watt Founder,

The Nano Watt,
Crowning Excellence!

The Nano Watt Staff

Tee, Nano Watt Founder

☆In the Scenes

Judges

Phoebe R. ---Head Judge

Marcus J. --- Co-judge

Denise W. --- Co-judge

☆Behind the Scenes

Design and Development Team

Nicholas S.

Lily-Ann D.

Paige D.

Bookkeeping & Miscellaneous

Paige D.

Nicholas S.