10 1 1 [Goodnight] ◉

It was already night by the time they reached the cave. The sun was setting, and User was getting really tired.
The cave itself was massive up close, and, staying true to its name, there were blue crystals placed everywhere on and inside the walls that glowed in the shadow of the trees around it.
The entrance had a strange sigil above it. A blue star with 4 corners.

" Wow.. " Pup said, amazed.

" Why would there even be a random, massive cave in a forest like we're in some fictional fantasy world? " User questioned.
Entering the cave, they found themselves in a box shaped room, almost like the room User found himself in at the start, but decorated with even more blue crystals. Pillars wrapped in vines held the ceiling up, and Infront of them, a entrance to what seemed like a dark abyss.

" Is this where the flower is at? " User asked. " Seems like an empty environment for it to grow. No light, barely any water. "

" It doesn't need water or light I think. Apparently it's an immortal flower? " Pup answered. "Well, It was planted by humans when the Internet first started and they took care of it. "

" And.. where is it? "

Pup pointed towards the abyss Infront of them. " Maybe in there? It's the only entrance to another room. "

" If we have to go through there.. " XP said. " ..We need to use this! "
They pulled out a flashlight from their bag.

" Wait a second.. You had a flashlight on you this entire time? Seriously? " User asked.
XP gave a thumbs up, recieving a facepalm from User.
They shined the flashlight towards the room, revealing a bigger section of the cave.

" Now that's an actual cave. "
------
User entered the newly discovered cavern, followed by XP and the others with the flashlight.
The place was nothing new. Other than it's shape being that of an actual cave and the obviously man-made wooden path, it was still full of blue crystals and vines.

" Okay, " User said. " give me the flashlight. "
XP handed over the flashlight to User and they started to follow the path.

" I wonder who built this. " Nintendo said.

" Not good for my paws.. I might get a splinter. " Pup said.
User shined the flashlight all over the walls, trying to find another opening to another cavern. He saw one infront of him. An unstable looking bridge blocked his path. He slowly approached and examined it.

" Should we cross? " He asked.

" Of course, " XP spoke. " we have to. You can cross first If you have courage. "

" I do, but.. uh "
He took one step on the bridge. It immediately started to creak and sway.
He looked down and saw that the bridge was built over a pit of darkness.

" Yeah, nevermind. " User said, stepping back. " I'm not risking it. "

Pup sighed. " Okay, that's it! I'm tired of waiting! "
The dog ran across the bridge without a problem. User watched him closely, kind of impressed at his courage.

" User? Do you want to go now? " Nintendo asked.

" Oh, yeah.. sure. I think I can. " User confirmed, stepping back on the bridge.
He tried to hold onto the supporting ropes to prevent falling, and to not waste time, he walked as fast as he could.
The bridge continued creeking and swaying with each of his steps. XP and Nintendo started getting concerned that the bridge might snap. Pup watched, trying to hold in his laughter.

' Man, I never knew Users could be so entertaining to watch. ' He thought.

" Slow down! The bridge can't support your weight! " XP shouted.
In slowing down, User almost slipped. Thankfully he was still holding onto the supporting ropes, and lifted himself back up, then continued walking, slower and more cautiously this time.