Chapter 2{Cafe}

{Grian Pov}
We stepped into the campuses cafe and I was immediately hit with the smell of wonderful pastries, it smelt awesome in here

We stood in line since this place seemed to be a popular hang out area for work and stuff, I just decided to go with a iced coffee, I don't know what Mumbo was thinking on buying but eh.

As soon as the line moved forward I rushed myself into ordering, Mumbo let out a chuckle and ordered his drink turned out to just be a black coffee, idk how he does it but eh, I would've paid for it but Mumbo had already paid
"Mumbo you didn't have to pay!" I turned to him and he shrugged "I just decided to, besides it doesn't hurt to have someone treat you to something special" he smiled and I chuckled, I rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed my ice coffee when it was done and we quickly found a table to sit at.

Around 30 minutes later, it was pretty much getting late, Mumbo and I had been talking about each other the past 30 minutes because we wanted to get to know each other more, turns out he was majoring some pretty hard subjects that I was pretty much failing, passing slightly while I'm majoring stuff he's barely passing, no wonder we got along.
After a little more time we both got up and turns out he's in a the same dorm hallway as me, isn't that just swell, it is swell cause we're already really good friends

It was a 20 minute walk just to get back to the dorms, it didn't bother me though because Mumbo and I were joking about things because why not, his dorm wasn't that far from mine and he said I could come over any time as long as I say I'm there for him and not his roommate which made me laugh because I don't know his roommate and he said it in a joking manner.
I waved goodbye and walked over to my dorm room, I unlocked the door and walked in and immediately had a cat run to me and rub against me
"Uhhh, hello kitty" I bent down and picked the feline up, she began to purr in my arms, I walked further into the dorm and set her down on the floor, I was about to grab my clothes but the second I turned around there stood a shirtless man who definitely just got out of the shower

"OH!" I quickly covered my eyes and turned around which made the other chuckle from behind me "I didn't know you were gonna be home sorry" He laughed slightly before I heard the door close, im guessing he went back to the bathroom to get dressed or something, I sighed and quickly grabbed my clothes and the second he got out of the bathroom I walked in without looking at him.

When I got out of the bathroom I just instantly went to my bed and laid down with a grunt, I made sure to plug up my phone as I slowly but surely fell asleep, I didn't care to know who my dorm mate was.
/——~~——\
Ending it here because why not and I'm in school :3
Bye bye hope you enjoyeddddd
Word count:559