Chapter 3{A long day}

I swear, these chapters are coming out light speed, for now at least.

Anywayssssssssss
/———~~———\
{Grian Pov}

I groaned and opened my eyes, I just realized I didn't have any classes today, but I didn't like waking up this early when I didn't have any classes, I only woke up this early because my roommate was up pampering his cat or something

He sat up and looked at his roommate finally noticing it was the guy he had sat next to yesterday
"Hey could you please keep it down, I'm trying to sleep" I groaned and he looked at me as if he didn't know I was awake "Oh I'm sorry, I'll be quiet, you can go back to sleep" he smiled softly, he was mostly quiet in class other than slight mumbles so hearing his voice made me feel warm because for one he's attractive for 2 his voice is hot.

I laid back down and faced the wall, I suspected he left because I heard the door to our dorm room open and then close again so I sat up and my suspicion was right, guess that meant I had the dorm all to myself, I got out of bed and stretched, it was still early but I wanted to get something to eat before I laid back down and slept for like 90% of the day.
{Me irl be like:}

Around 2 hours later he came back with his cat, I hadn't even noticed she was gone, I was just watching Netflix and eating cereal because why not, I looked up at him and waved in which he waved back.

"So- I'm guessing we both have zero classes today correct?" He asked and rubbed the back of his neck and I nodded "I'm just gonna do a movie marathon and sleep, would you wanna join me?"
I asked him and waited for his response, his response was just a nod.

4 movies, in 6 hours. There's no way, me and my roommate who's name is scar had been huddled close to each other this whole time, the only time we got up was to restock on popcorn or to use the bathroom.

/—————\
I'm ending it here because I've lost my motivation for the day lol, but yeah 👍
Hope you liked the movie day :3
Word count:389