03|

The next day I wake up early, I don't know what to expect so waking up early is probably my best option. I quickly throw on some makeup, and my robes, leaving the white button up shirts top button undone, the skirt part is very short and I'm surprised given you would think that they may be strict with clothing. Apparently not. Pansy walks in and whistles. "Hi Pansy" I smirk rolling my eyes. "Holaaaa! You excited!?" She asks. "No, I'm actually kinda nervous." I say. "Me too!" She shrieks. "Ow what the fuck pansy, my ears." Theo says walking in. "Maybe your ears wouldn't hurt if you stayed In your OWN ROOM!!!" She rolls her eyes. "Nah" he says, the rest of the boys walk in. "Ok then, stop complaining." She says. "Yea-" "stop fighting like an old couple and let's get breakfast!" Blaise says. "Whatever" they say in sync, rolling their eyes.

When we get to breakfast my head starts hurting again, stinging. I feel eyes burning into me and look around, it's Mattheo. What is his problem? If he wants to talk to me he can just come up to me.

I start eating but my appetite is comepletly gone by now. "I'm going to get my bag from my room." "Aren't you hungry?" "No" "ok" "bye" "bye" me and pansy say.

When I get to my room I lay back looking at the ceiling before I hear a knock on the door. "Audrey?" Draco shouts. "Coming." I say. "Why did you stop eating? Did someone say something cause I swea-" Draco starts to say. "Everything is ok, I just lost my appetite." I say. "Ok." He says. "What class do you have first?" I ask. "Snape, potions. With the fucking Gryffindors" he says. "Me too! Well I'm not happy we have it with the Gryffindors, although I think that potter boy has developed something for me. Anyways I'm happy you're there!" I smile. "Wait pottah? A thing? For you?" Draco smirks. "I think so" I laugh. "Eh he didn't want one malfoy, so clearly he went for the other." Draco says. "At least he went for the better one" I giggle walking towards the class. "Hey! Audrey! Get the fuc-what did you just say to me?" Draco shouts. "Nothing dracooooo" I shout back heading into the class.

When the rest of the group enters class snape announces the seating arrangements. Everyone stands in a corner waiting impatiently. There is only four people left me, Hermione, dean, and Mattheo. Fuck I really hope I sit next to dean or something. Hermione is not my cup of tea, and Mattheo...Mattheo cant keep his eyes off me like ever, it's so awkward around him.
Sure enough snape says, "Audrey, and Mattheo" great, just FUCKING great! I grab my stuff and walk over to the table, rolling my eyes. "What's the matter? Princess malfoy doesn't want to sit next to me? Eh?" Mattheo smirks, knowing he got to me. "Fuck you" I say. "If you insist." He winks. "I'm not a princess, I'm far from it" I say ignoring his comment. "Hmmm, I'll think about it...Princess" he says next to my ear. "You are going to be the death of me Mattheo riddle." I say. "Really? I thought it was going to be my father. But more for me i guess" he says. "Oh my God..." I say rolling my eyes. "Not god sweetheart, Mattheo" he says. "Mhm" I say.

When snape announces the end of class I am overly happy. Finally I get to get away from this ass hat. "Eh princess!" Mattheo says before I leave. "I'm not a fucking princess, riddle" I say walking faster. "Whatever, what class do you have?" He asks. "Charms why?" I say. "And you thought you were getting rid of me? Good try sweetheart cause I also have charms." He says and I stop walking. "That's it! I'm killing myself, decision already made!" I say pissed off. "Wouldn't bother me." He says. I start walking away again. "Really?" I say. "Nope, I'll just find someone else to bother while you are who the fuck knows." He says. "Nice don't care" I say. "Audrey?" I hear Draco say. "Oh thank god!" I say and turn around leaving Mattheo to walk by himself. "Hey, was that Mattheo?" Draco asks and I nod. "Oh um what class do you have?" He asks. "Charms. You?" I say rolling my eyes. "Charms!" He smiles. "Yes!!! I really hope Flitwick puts us next to each other! I can NOT sit next to Mattheo again!" I say. "What did he do?" Draco asks. "Long story." I say. "Ok, tell me later at that tower thing you found." He says. "The astronomy tower?" I ask. "Yeah, yeah that thing." He says. "Ok" I say.

Turns out when I got into flitwicks class I sat next to two horrible people. Mattheo riddle. And fucking Tom riddle. I might as well just commit suicide right here right now.

"What's the matter princess?" The boys say at the same time. I. Give. Up. On. Everything. And.  Anything. Both the boys smirk at my annoyance. And thank god they left me alone for the rest of the day cause I swear if they said one more word, crucio would be the first thing out of my mouth.

An: Hey guys!!! I hope you are enjoying this so far! I know it's kind of boring but it's just the beginning! Love youuuu💋🫶🏼 this is 925 words btw!