05| the party😉

"Come on love, hurry! We are going to be late" pansy shouts from outside the door. "I'm coming pansy, give me a Few more minutes" I shout.

Tonight is going to be fun. I can feel it. I'm wearing light makeup, and a gorgeous blue, sparkly dress. It's tight, and shows off my curves perfectly. 

*this is the dress! If you don't like it just think of something you do like! Keep in mind, you are gorgeous no matter what!!*

When I walk out of the bathroom pansy's mouth drops. "You like it?" I smirk. "Fuck Audrey, you are so hot" she says. "You too, look at yourself" I smile. "Why thank you" she bows, I laugh. "Let's go!" I say. "I think I may drink tonight!" I add, "oh boy-" she chuckles, I join.

When we get to the common room it almost goes silent, everyone looks over at me and pansy, lingers, then back to the party. Me and pansy walk over to the couches, where we found a the boys. I walk up to Draco, we still haven't talked all day. "So...I don't want to fight anymore Draco." I shout over the music. "I know I'm sorry. You look pretty by the way" he shouts. "Thank you, I'm gonna go get a drink" I say. "You drink?" He asks. "As of today!" I smile and walk over to the drink area.

As I start to make a drink, Mattheo walks over also making a drink. "I thought that the princess didn't drink?" He says. "Well she didn't, but now...I don't see the point. Someone once asked me, what's the point of going to a party if you don't drink or smoke." I say. "Ohhh? Well, you look stunning princess" he smirks. "Thank you, you look, the same" I say, blushing. "And what is, the same?" He asks. "Hot" I giggle.
"Hm? Well how are you?" He asks. "I'm alright. You?" I say. "I'm good, how are you and Draco?" He asks. "Better." I reply. "Good" he smiles.

Throughout the night I had LOTS of fun, I danced, drank, and smoked. My head was overly happy right now. I was surprisingly aware of my surroundings, I noticed Mattheo staring at me...multiple times, causing major butterfly's in my stomach. My head started to hurt and i was getting tired, I looked at the clock and it read, 1:30 am. I'm going to bed.

I said goodbye to everyone and went straight to my dorm. As I was walking I felt someone follow me. I turn around pulling my wand out. "Riddle?" I smirk. "Princess" he smirks back. "What are you doing? Following me? Creep." I giggle and head to my dorm. "Princess?" Mattheo asks. "Riddle?" I smile. "I saw you, staring at me, you couldn't keep your eyes away from me" he says, getting closer. "That-that was you, not me." I stutter, fuck. "Sure, but it was both of us darling, admit it." He says. My breathing completely hitches the moment he uses that nickname. "Darling hm? Thought I was a princess" I snicker. "You are both" he shrugs. "Well, prince, I must go to s-sleeeep so goodnight!" I slur. "Goodnight princess" he chuckles.

When I get in my dorm I lay back on my bed, not bothering to change, or take off my makeup. I think a lot about Mattheo, he looked hot as fuck tonight. Like omg. That's just the alcohol saying that right? In the morning I will just laugh and say yeah right. But UGH he looked so good, and he was nice, and funny.....
Ok, ok I'm done talking about this.
I start to drift asleep when I hear a knock on the door. "Comeeee I nn" I slur. "Audrey?" "Mattheo?" We say in sync. He walks up to me pulling me in for a kiss. There is no way that we aren't drunk as fuck, if we weren't we would not be making out right now. "Mattheo-" I go to say but stop myself. "That's all I'm going to do, since neither of us are sober. If you want to continue this, we will continue it tomorrow, when you are sober" he whispers, leaving one last kiss on my hungry lips. "Ok..." I say, he slowly walks backwards and leaves.

I try to fall asleep after but I can't, I can't stop thinking about the fact that we kissed. I hate him, but I'm addicted. I'm infatuated, obsessed. And god, I hope he still wants to finish tomorrow.

Hey loves! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been a bit busy! Enjoyyy!! This was 782 words btw!💋🫶🏼