Lady in Red || CS55

Request: Carlos Sainz has a girlfriend. F1 has an influencer program and invites a lingerie model to a race. Carlos is highly attracted to her, basically on his knees for her. She doesn't want to get involved and pushes him away. Carlos can't stop thinking about her and wants her more every time he sees her. He starts to try and seduce the model. She secretly enjoys his touch and pet names, dirty talks and etc., but stops him every time. Under some circumstance they finally fuck, Carlos is obsessed with making her feel pleasure. After that she's avoiding him but all Carlos wants is more of her. She even prohibits the driver from braking up with his gf. Carlos obey but in exchange wants the model to be his friend with benefits

Pairing: Carlos Sainz Jr x fem!reader
Warnings: 18+ only, NSFW, smut, oral, cheating
WC: 2.7k

You tried to resist him, you really did. You could honestly put a hand on your heart and swear you turned down the advances he made but he was persistent.

"You're riding with me, hermosa." You jumped at the Spanish driver's voice in your ear, not realising he had managed to get so close to you without noticing.

"I'm meant to be in Charles' car," you replied as your heart rate crept up, like his cleverly hidden hand on your ribs.

"Plans changed, now I get you all to myself."

Each day you found it harder to fight the urge to give into him. The nights left you tossing in an empty bed as you imagined all the filthy things he had whispered in your ear each time he passed. This promotion with F1 and Ferrari in particular needed to end soon or, so help you, the temptation would be too much.

A clap of hands drew your attention away from Carlos and the professional photographer waved you forward to the red sports car waiting for you. You were accustomed to being the envy of the men around you, you were literally paid to lure them in with your body and the lingerie you paraded. This promotion was no different, only it seemed to be working a little too well on one man in particular - a man who was in a very public relationship.

"Gorgeous, honey!" Cristiano blew a kiss as he snapped away on his camera, capturing your poses on the hood of the car effortlessly.

It would have been a lie to say you hadn't noticed Carlos shuffle his way through the lighting staff and makeup artists to get a better view. You noticed, and you played with fire.

Carlos tugged at the collar of his race suit as his body temperature spiked. He had never been so enthralled by a woman before and he couldn't let you leave without taking a bite of the forbidden fruit. The way you sat on the hood of his car made his blood race and when you leaned back and spread your legs as you looked to the sky, he swore that he had found the altar to worship on his knees for.

Carlos bit his lip and vowed to take you like that before the campaign was over. He was going to have you, he didn't care what he had to do to make it happen - there was no price he wouldn't pay, and everyone had a price.

Cristiano spotted Carlos edging forward, his shadow interfering with the light and snapped his fingers at the man. "You, red man, go to her."

Carlos didn't need any encouragement as he strode confidently to his car and looked down at your reclined position with a dark smile. "How do you want me?"

Your lips parted with an answer before you realised he was speaking to Cristiano and snapped your mouth closed but Carlos' smirk grew. "Do you have something to say, hermosa?"

"I thought this was a lingerie shoot."

"I can strip down for you, I have no problem with that," he said as he reached for his collar but you caught his hand to stop him.