Boy Toys || CarLando

Summary: You invite your boyfriend's ex-teammate to bed and he is more than willing to be your toy for the night.
Warnings: 18+ only, nsfw, mmf threesome, mxm anal
WC: 2.7k

"He wants you, amor," Carlos teased the shell of your ear. Your boyfriend stood behind you, his hands on your waist and his body flush against yours. "He can't stop looking at you."

You looked at Carlos' ex-teammate and found his blue eyes already watching you from across the bar and heat coursed your veins at the way he held his bottom lip pinched between his teeth. The younger driver had grown more handsome over the years since Carlos left McLaren but he clearly still had it bad for you, and Carlos was enjoying every second of it as his hands trailed up your body before curving over your ribs. Lando's eyes dropped to the possessive touch that cradled the underside of your breasts and drew his attention to your nipples that were beginning to peak against the thin satin dress you wore.

"Stop bruising the poor guy's ego," you chuckled as you pushed his hands back down to your hips. You turned and draped your arms around Carlos' neck, smiling sweetly as you tipped your head back to meet his eyes. "Or I might just have to go and kiss it better."

Carlos' hands spread over your ass and pulled you against him, his growing semi digging into your abdomen. A smirk played on his full lips and dirty thoughts danced across his face that you had always found easy to read. "Hmm, would you really?"

You rose onto your tip toes and nipped at his bottom lip before trailing kisses along his jawline. "Absolutely, I would even let you watch."

Your ass burned with a sharp smack and he inhaled your moan as he kissed you with a harsh crash of his lips. "Go on then, amor, put him out of his misery."

You grinned at the permission and slipped out of his hold to cross the room. The duo had been friends long before you started your relationship with Carlos and there had always been an undercurrent of sexual tension when the three of you were in a room together. You hadn't been able to resist asking Carlos about it one night when your bodies were entangled. He admitted he felt it too but assured you nothing had happened, much to your disappointment. Things started to change after that night and Carlos grew bolder around Lando, playing on his desire and yours.

"You're looking lonely," you greeted Lando, draping your arms around his neck in an overly friendly hug. "Dance with me."

He looked at Carlos, catching the smirk and the nod the Spaniard gave before turning to another friend who had called his name. Letting you drag him to the middle of the crowd where the room felt claustrophobic, Lando easily slipped into the space you made, his arms curving around your waist as the beat of the song echoed in his chest.

You tipped your head back on his shoulder as you swayed your hips to the music, enjoying the feel of his breath on your neck as he grew the courage to brush his lips over your racing pulse. The sweet perfume on your neck seemed more intoxicating than the drinks he had and he brushed his nose along your neck as he inhaled more.

"Make me sweat, make me hotter, make me lose my breath, make me water," you sang along suggestively to the song and grinned when he groaned quietly.

"I wish..."

You turned in his arms and bit your lip as your hands roamed his body, slipping beneath the cotton shirt and over his abs. "What exactly would you wish for?"

"What?"

"If you had one wish, what would it be?"

Lando dared to dream as his hands slipped down your body to rest on your ass, growing bolder when you made no attempt to stop him. His lips brushed your skin as he dipped his head down to yours, resting cheek to cheek and whispering all the filthy thoughts he had imagined with you. Each one sent heat flaming across your body and your deep breath swelled in your chest, causing your breasts to brush against him. The satin teased your already stiff nipples and a soft moan tumbled out to caress his ear.