Pretty Necklace || sub!Lando

Request: reader is a journalist on the grid and basically everybody is flirting with her yk tryna bed her but shes only gonna let one of them do it and shes like pretty assertive and dom, making the boys beg her to fuck them
Warnings: 18+ only, nsfw, sub!lando, dom!reader, edging, overstimulation, breath play

Miami was really bringing the heat and every rising degree was only intensified by the black asphalt beneath your heels. You were in desperate need of shade as you wandered the pit lane to observe some of the teams but that would have to wait. There were people to interview and notes to write so you could have your editorial piece ready by the end of the weekend.

"Oh, there she is!"

Lando's voice carried on the warm breeze and you tipped your head to the sound before turning in his direction. The driver was nearly tripping over himself and Carlos to reach you first, Charles following behind with an amused smile.

"Hi Lan," you greeted the winner of the impromptu race as he skidded to a halt in front of you. "I didn't see you when I made the rounds in McLaren."

His smile turned to a disappointed frown at the news and he groaned. "Ah man, I missed you."

"You haven't come by Ferrari yet, have you?" Carlos asked, hope filling his face as he waited for your answer.

"Not yet." His hand closed to a fist and he punched the air making you laugh. "I haven't taken a break yet and I'm dying of thirst."

Lando held up one finger to wait as he ran back to his garage and returned with a bottle of chilled water. "I can get you something else if you want...whatever you want."

Carlos suddenly rushed off and came back with a plate of club sandwiches and, not to be outdone, Charles retrieved an umbrella to shield you from the sun.

"My heroes," you praised, giving them each a kiss on the cheek and enjoying the way their skin turned a rosy shade of pink.

Lando was the one who gave a giddy giggle and cupped his face as the blush spread down his neck. "You can have my driver's room if you want to get out of the sun. You're so hot. I mean, you must be hot."

"Mine's bigger," Carlos said as he stood a little straighter and leaned his elbow on Lando's shoulder. "Because size obviously matters."

"Not to me," you smirked. They three men watched as your fingers wrapped around the bottle, twisting the cap off before sealing your lips around the tip. The cool water was just what you needed to battle the heat and you moaned with satisfaction after swallowing it down. "Mmm, that's better."

"So, uh, what, um, what does matter to you?" Lando asked with a sheepish look on his face.

You stepped towards the three of them and curled a finger until you were all huddled close in a tight circle. "You want to know what makes me hotter than this place?"

A round of eager nods bobbed around you and they leaned on even closer so you could feel their breaths on your face.

Pushing your sunglasses up your head, you looked each of them in the eyes and smirked and one by one they broke away first and looked down. When their heads were almost bowed to you, you finally answered them. "Nothing gets me wet like seeing my little pet submitting to me, down on his knees, willing to do everything to please me, begging for my attention."

Lando's legs looked ready to collapse beneath him and you knew from the moment you met that he had such potential. He wanted to please, he wanted to serve and was always the first to race to be at your side like an excitable puppy.

"Just one?" Carlos asked after a sharp intake of air refilled his frozen lungs. At your nod he peered at his friends with an edge that promised a strong competition. Charles narrowed his eyes in return, promising it wouldn't be an easy competition, but Lando just looked down in defeat.