Pity Fuck || LN4

Two requests: Lando. I swear that boy and his hospital pics and turning up at the paddock still with his hospital bracelets!
Recovery smut thoughts???
Then: Now we're gonna need the bday gift part , pretty please
Warnings: smut, p in v, anal,

———

"If you want this then lie still," you warned him.

"But baby..."

"No, you're meant to be resting," you pointed out as you slowly began to rock your hips. "This is not resting."

Your eyes fluttered shut as you rode your boyfriend, trying to be gentle but also losing rhythm as your pleasure grew. Lando knew better than to argue so he let you have control, he would enjoy himself anyway. But he really wanted to put you on your back and pound into you.

His hands roamed your body before cupping your breasts and you opened your eyes to see his deft fingers pinch and roll your nipples. The plastic of his hospital wristband scraped across your skin and you shivered at the feel of it. "Can you please cut them off?"

Lando smirked as he pushed the band back up his forearm before gripping your hips and pulling you more vigorously down on his cock. He groaned as he felt his high coming from the gorgeous sight of your tits bouncing and his cock being buried deep inside you, but he was a gentleman and he would wait for you to come first. He knew it was only moment away from how tight your walls were around him and the slick heat running down your thighs.

"Oh, Lando, fuck," you moaned and he reached between your thighs to press his thumb to your clit. Bolts of lightning shot through you as his touch tipped you over the edge and you shuddered with your release, Lando quickly joining you.

You collapsed in relief before throwing yourself haphazardly away when you realised you probably hurt his bruised ribs, but he was still smiling in his happy haze. Unharmed.

He barely noticed you reach into his side drawer and find the pocket knife he had kept since he was a Cub Scout, but he did notice when he felt the tug on his wrist and the band snapped in two.

"Hey! I needed that," he complained as he picked up the reminder of his Vegas crash. "I still had at least three more pity fucks left."

"Boohoo, my love. You'll just have to survive with a regular fuck," you teased as you dropped it into the drawer with all the other random crap that had been amassed over the years. "Maybe I'll let you have my ass for your birthday."

His eyes lit up with the idea since he had been quietly hinting it at for a long time, but they quickly fell with a pout. "My birthday was last week."

You winked and got up to clean the mess between your legs. "It's a good thing they come around again every year."

His groan followed you to the bathroom and you laughed at his whine. "It's a whole year!"

Lando's Birthday

Lando watched you squirm in your seat while you tried to hold a conversation with his mother. The birthday dinner was greatly appreciated but in all honestly he just wanted to get you home so he could get his real present. You shifted on your seat again and all but choked on your drink, some of the rouge liquid running down your parted lips.

He knew that look.

You excused yourself and disappeared to the restrooms at the back of the restaurant, Lando seconds behind. You had barely locked the door when he knocked, and you took a steadying breath before letting him in.

"Hello, love," he said with a grin. "Everything okay?"

"Mhmm," you hummed as you remained as still as possible. "Just perfect."