Crazy For You {2} || LN4

Warnings: 18+ only, nsfw, smut, gaslighting, dub/con, pregnancy, dark themes

You woke the next morning feeling strangely groggy and hungover, like there was a laden cloud heavy in your mind. There was no way you were going to be able to go to work but you couldn't find your phone to call your boss. You searched everywhere but it wasn't where you usually left it.

With no other option, you padded off down the hall to knock on Lando's door.

"Good morning, Mr Riley," you greeted the elderly man as he approached from the elevator.

"Would you keep it down next time, some of us like to sleep," he grumbled as he walked on to his door. "You kids and your violent video games. Up at all hours. No respect."

"Good morning, baby." Lando opened the door and narrowed his eyes at Mr Riley before he pulled you inside for a kiss, but you were still reeling from the telling off you had just received. Lando looked like he had a late night and just woken up since he was still wearing only his boxers and his hair was a mess on one side and flat on the other. "What was Carl's problem?"

You shrugged, genuinely perplexed at the entire interaction. "I don't know."

He frowned but it was gone as quick as it came. "How did you sleep?"

You shifted on your feet as you rubbed your wrist subconsciously, the ache seemingly coming on overnight. "Not very well. I had a really bizarre dream," you admitted quietly as you walked further into the apartment. "I'm actually not feeling too good, I was going to call in sick but I can't find my phone."

"You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached to your body," he chuckled, handing his phone over. "Call from mine, love. Then we can go back to bed."

Lando boiled the kettle while you called your boss, apologising for the late notice, but he was kind enough and told you to rest up. Sinking into the couch with a sigh, you placed the phone on the coffee table and dragged a blanket up over your body.

"Here, love, this will make you feel better," Lando said as he passed you a steaming mug of herbal tea. You inhaled the aroma of lemon and ginger but there was a sweet scent that you couldn't quite place.

Taking a sip, you hummed as it soothed your sore throat and snuggled into Lando's side. "I don't know what I did to deserve you."

Lando took the cup and placed it on the table. "It must have been something good," he teased. His hand drifted up your thigh under the blanket and warmth spread across your skin in response. "How are you feeling?"

"Hot," you replied honestly, the need to remove your clothes suddenly the most sensible thing you could think of.

He grinned as he moved your trembling hands and pulled your shirt over your head before reaching for the button on your jeans. "Let me help you, baby."

You moaned as the cool air kissed your skin but it still wasn't enough. "I need you, Lan, please touch me."

His eyes darkened as you fell back onto the couch, the blanket discarded so there was nothing hiding you from him. His mouth went dry and he licked his lips before he could use his voice, but still it sounded pained. "Where?"

You couldn't think clearly with the fire blazing through you and you spread your legs in search of reprieve as you begged, "Everywhere."

Lando's lips eased the burning need in your core and his tongue chased away the fire that licked your skin. The room filled with the wanton sounds that erupted when he curled two fingers inside you and you buried your hands in his hair as you rolled your hips.