ᰔᩚ Sasha- Snack Time

Snack Time

You are a scout, some times that's an amazing privilege that fills you with honor. Other times it's well...hell on earth. Instead of focusing on the tragic parts of being a scout you try and focus on the good parts.

You get to see the world, you fight for future generations, you get to constantly experience new things, and finally you get to meet the most wonderful people.

Such as your closest friends Connie Springer and Sasha Braus. The three of you met during your time in the survey corps. Out of all the people you met these two were the only ones who could make you smile with ease.

"Omg [Y/N]! Connie! Look what I snagged." Sasha yells running towards the two of you. The two of you were peacefully playing a game of cards at a small round table but quickly discarded them to check out what Sasha had.

The two of you watch in awe as Sasha slowly pulls a slab of cooked meat from her jacket.

"Where did you get that?!" You whisper-yell in shock, trying not to alert anyone near by. Connie is just a shocked, his jaw practically hitting the floor.

"We gotta eat it now while it's hot, I'm willing to share but only small pieces." Sasha says as she rips the meat with her bare hands.

Both you and Connie immediately brighten up with delight. Neither of you have had any meat in your entire lives. Rations were tough, especially for far out villages like Connie's and your own.

The three of you practically devour the small steak. The three of you have a look of pure bliss, one that you've never experienced.

"God that was...heaven." You mumble, feeling more full than bread could ever make you feel. Connie and Sasha just nod in agreement, leaning back in their chairs.

word count: 312

author note: this was really short and i wanted it to be a sashaxreader but i last minute changed my mind, i couldn't really think of a way to progress the story but i promise there will be a sasha oneshot soon!!!