The Narnian and Telmarine wedding

It's been a year since the Pevensie had left and Caspian was an excellent ruler with Odette

It's been a year since the Pevensie had left and Caspian was an excellent ruler with Odette. Today was the wedding the King Caspian the X and Queen Odette the Calm and everyone was excited. But the bride was quite nervous if she was making the right decision. "Odette darling please do sit down." One of the centaur's said as Odette was pacing back and forth in her dress. "What if I am making the wrong decision Clio! What if this is a mistake!" Tears running down her face as Clio and a faun named Faerie came and hugged her. "Caspian is truly in love with you Odette. Just like how Tumulus was when we 1st met." Faerie said. Clio was doing Odette's hair as Faerie kept talking to calm Odette's nerves down. Faerie, Clio, and Odette had become friends quite quickly. Their friendship turned into sister hood.

A knock appeared on the door as Faerie shouted toward them. Trumpkin and Trufflehunter who became father figures to the young Queen came in. "Odette are you ready?" Odette looked at Trufflehunter and said, "Nervous." Trumpkin chuckled and said, "Just remember that Caspian has treated you like the lady you are. We are honored to walk you down the aisle." Odette smiled hugging Trumpkin and Trufflehunter. The wedding was in 15 minutes as Trufflehunter, Trumpkin, Clio, and Faerie were walking behind. 

(Flashback)

In the Narnian woods was Caspian and Odette having a picnic by the water enjoying their moment. "Have you ever regretted staying her instead of going back?" Caspian looked at Odette?" Odette shook her head and said, "I probably be married to a rich man. Being a housewife and not being able to have freedom and be silent." Caspian smiled giving Odette a kiss but then went down on one knee and said, "Odette Clara Scrubb, will you do me the honor of being my wife." Odette yelled yes and that had a passionate kiss.

(Present)

At the alter stood Odette and Caspian hand in hand as Aslan was their officiant. The moment was perfect. All of the Narnian's and Telmarines stood watching their queen and king get married. "Do you King Caspian take Queen Odette to be you wife?" Aslan said in a loud proud voice. Caspian looked down at his bride and said, "I do." Odette smiled as Aslan said, "Do you Queen Odette take King Caspian to be your husband?" Odette gulped but said, "I do!" Aslan smiled and said, "By the power invested by Narnia you are Queen and King of the Telmarines and Narnia's! You may kiss the bride!" Caspian immediately dipped Odette into the most passionate kiss.