Part 5 🔥

Author's POV ✨
Soon it was Saturday. Avira was getting ready in her room. She was wearing a comfortable grey outfit.

She was looking cute and beautiful

She was looking cute and beautiful. She is allowed to wear both western and Indian clothes. After putting her lip balm and kajal she came downstairs and started eating her breakfast.

Her family noticed her outfit and questioned her.
(AD for Avira's Dad)
AD: Kahin ja rhi ho Avira?
(Are you going somewhere Avira?)

A: Haan...Rudraksh se milne ja rhi hun.
(Yes... I'm going to meet Rudraksh)

AD: Yeh toh achi baat hai.. Lekin time se ghar aa jana.
(This is a good thing.. but come home on time)

Hearing this Avira's mother interrupted by saying," Achhe se time bita kar aana.. Jaldbaazi mein wapis mat aa jana.."
(Come after spending your time well... don't come back in a hurry)

Avira slightly smiled and nodded. Her dad was always strict with her and soft with her brother, he always scold her for silly mistakes and her mother always defends her.

Avira's mother always try to protect her daughter from every possible harm. She want her daughter to be independent and don't want her to end up like her as a housewife.

But then she can't go against her husband as he will not listen to her. Sujata has talked to Rudraksh's parents about Avira's education. Sujata was happy and pestering Avira to marry Rudraksh because they have no problem with Avira working or pursuing further education.

Shaina, Rudraksh's mother has told Sujata that she would be lucky having Avira as her  daughter in law. She would be getting a daughter in the form of bahu as Avira is so simple and have good values.

Avira stood up from her chair when the doorbell rang. Sujata went and opened the door only to see Rudraksh standing there.

She asked him to come inside. Avira saw him looking hot in a white shirt, off blue sweater and black jeans.

 Avira saw him looking hot in a white shirt, off blue sweater and black jeans

                 Rudraksh's outfit

She was staring at him while he greeted her parents. He came towards her.

"Hi !" He said with a smile.
She came out of her thoughts and was embarrassed as she was staring at him without blinking.

She first cleared her throat then whispered," Hi "

He was also ogling at her. He thought (hayee... Kitni cute lag rhi hai meri Ira)
(Hayee... My Ira is looking so cute)

Heart: meri Iraaa..😏
(My Iraaa.. 😏)

R: shut up

Then he turned towards Ashok, Avira's father for permission.

R: Uncle agar aapki ijazat ho toh main Avira ko apne sath kuch ghanton ke liye bahar leke jana chahta hun..
(Uncle, if you allow me, I would like to take Avira out with me for a few hours)

AD: Thik hai beta.. lekin time se aa jana..
(Okay son.. but come on time)

R: Ji thank you
(Yes thank you)

Avira was just standing there listening them when Rudraksh gestured her to move forward. She nodded and started walking with him behind her.

As they reached outside she asked him," Tum car laye ho ?"
(You brought a car?)

R: Haan.. Maine socha bike par aap uncomfortable feel karengi toh main car le aaya.
(Yes.. I thought you would feel uncomfortable in bike so I brought a car)

She smiled seeing his concern for her.
Reaching the car he opened the door for her. After she sat he moved to the driver's seat.

He started the car. After 5 minutes of silence Avira tried to initiate the conversation.
A: Uh..hum ja kahan rhe hain ?
(Uh.. Where are we going?)

R: Hum cafe ja rhe hain phir aapke liye ek surprise hai.
(We are going to cafe then there is a surprise for you)

A: Mujhe surprises pasand hain.
(I like surprises)

R: Phir toh shayad aapko mera surprise pasand aaye.
(Then maybe you will like my surprise.)

A: Dekhte hain.
(We'll see)

He chuckled. In no time they reached a cafe which read Art Café.
It was beautifully decorated with a combination of white, pink and red colour.

As they entered inside Avira inaudibly gasped. She was looking around with a spark in her eyes when Rudraksh stood behind her and asked," Kaisa laga café ?"
(How's the cafe?)

She replied still looking around, "Bohot achaa"
(Very nice)

Hearing her he clasped her hand into his and started walking. She was just following him like lost puppy.

They sat at a corner table beside a window. The café was cozy and had a warm feeling.

R: Main order dekar aata hun tab tak aap chahen toh book padh sakti hain.
(Till I place the order and come back, you can read the book if you want.)

She nodded and went towards the shelf placed beside their table. He also went to place their order.

Returning back to their table they tried to talk but their voices were not coming out.

To be continued..🍁