Part 19 😳

Baraamde purane hain, nayi si dhoop hai..
Jo palke khatkhata rha hai kiska roop hai?..
Sharartein karein jo aise hi bhool ke hijaab..
Kaise usko naam se main pukaar lun?..
Sawaar loon..Haye sawaar loon..

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋
Avira's POV 🤎
"Iraa.." I heard Rudra calling me from our room. I was kneading the dough so I quickly washed my hands and darted to the room.
"Kya hua?" I asked him but he was busy finding something.
(What happened?)

I forgot to tell that he was.. half naked.
"Meri shirt nhi mil rhi." He huffed.
(I can't find my shirt)
Till now he made the whole wardrobe a mess. It took me an hour to put his clothes correctly. Looks like I have to again clean this mess which will take an entire day.
"Mujhe dekhne do" I said, his lean body was covering the whole wardrobe so I walked from under his arm. Perks of being short 🤭.
(Let me see)

He didn't move an inch just stayed there behind me. I started to find his shirt, suddenly I felt his front touch my back. I was well aware of his closeness, he pretended to find the shirt with me. Few minutes later I relieved a sigh on finding that damn shirt he was searching for as I was getting nervous from the close proximity. Giving him his shirt I tried to walk from under his arm like I did before to stand infront of the wardrobe but Rudraksh didn't let me go.
🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎

Author's POV 🫣

Avira: (nervous) Mujhe jaane do. Shirt toh mil gyi na tumhe toh jaake tayyar ho jao.
(Let me go. You got your shirt so go and get ready)

Rudraksh: (Reducing the distance between them) Kya karengi aap jaake?
(What will you do after going?)

Avira: (stuttering slightly) Uh.. tum..tumhe office nhi jana kya?
(Uh.. Don't you have to go to office?)

Rudra: Jana hai lekin.. pehle ek goodmorning kiss de dijiye. Main aapko jaane dunga.
(Have to go but.. give me a good morning kiss first. I will let you go.)

Rudraksh lean down and brought his cheek close to her lips, she didn't know what to do at that time. He thought she would not kiss him and looks like she would faint anytime so he faced towards her only to get their lips locked.
Their eyes widened as they pulled away immediately. They didn't expected their first kiss to be like this. Both were flustered..

Avira being the shy and introverted type ran away from there while Rudraksh scratched his head, a cute shy smile playing on his lips.
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Avira ran back to the kitchen, she was panting which was noticed by Shaina who was preparing breakfast for the family.

Shaina: (frowning) Tum thik ho? Tum aise bhaag kar kyun aayi, chinta mat karo maine saari tayaari kardi hai nashte ki. (Happily) Achha Avira, aaj shaadi mein jaane ke liye maine tumhare liye ek sundar si saree kharidi hai.
(Are you okay? Why did you come running like that, don't worry, I have made all the preparations for breakfast. Well Avira, I have bought a beautiful saree for you to go to the wedding today.)

Avira: (clearing her throat and maintaining her composure)
Uh.. Maa, uski kya zaroorat thi. Kitni saari saree hain mere paas, main unmein se koi pehen lungi.
(Uh.. Maa, what what was the need. I have so many sarees, I will wear any one of them.)

Shaina: (huffing) Oho.. tumhari nayi nayi shaadi hui hai, meri Bahu sabse acchi dikhni chahiye. Aur vese bhi, jab tum tayyar ho kar aaogi tab dekhna Rudraksh ka chehra. Uski toh nazaren hi nhi hatengi tumse.
(Oho.. You are newly married, my daughter-in-law should look her best.
And anyway, when you get ready then see Rudraksh's face. He won't take his eyes off you.)