Part 9 💟

Author's POV 💟
Rudraksh and Avira were chit-chatting when they noticed Sujata coming towards them.

" Puttar ji.. maine tumhari mummy se baat ki.. vo keh rhi hain ki kal pandit ko yahan bula kar sagai aur shadi ki date fix karlenge..." Sujata told them.
(Son, I talked with your mom.
She is saying that tomorrow she will call the Pandit here and fix the date of engagement and marriage.)

Rudraksh only nodded as he knew his mother was desperately waiting for him to get married.

Here, Avira was now getting nervous. She was thinking about her 22 years of existence because after marriage, she would not only be a daughter and sister...She would be someone's wife, daughter in law, and later a mother..♥

Her thoughts were broken by her mother as she called them for dinner.

" Maa, mujhe bhookh nhi hai.." Avira told her mother becoz before coming home they had ate so much street food that there is no space in her stomach for more.
(Mom, I'm not hungry)

" Aunty..main bhi nhi kha paunga " Rudraksh also joined Avira.
(Aunty.. I also cannot eat)

" Arre puttar aisa kya kha liya tum dono ne ? Thora toh kha lete"
Sujata asked them being worried.
(Oh son, what did you two eat? Eat a little)

Rudraksh and Avira looked at each other and got lost in each other's eyes. A clear throating brought them out of their daze. They were again embarrassed as Sujata was looking at them smirking.

To divert her attention he said,
"Aunty.. ab main chalta hun baarish ruk gyi hai."
(Aunty.. Now I am leaving, the rain has stopped.)

They also noticed that. Sujata nodded and gave him his clothes back which were dried by now.

He took her blessings, then looked at Avira and said," Bye.. kal milte hain"
(Bye.. will meet tomorrow)

She looked at him shyly 😊 and also  whispered ," bye".

He sat in his car, took a final look at his Ira then drove to his house. He was so much happy that finally😌 he was going to get married to the girl he liked after so many alliances.

She is the first girl who stole his heart💖 at the first sight. What attracted him towards her was her innocence, her beautiful eyes, her cute antics and her sweet and bold side.

He smiled remembering her reaction when he was staring at her  continuously in the café and he noticed jealousy in her eyes when the girl was trying to flirt with him.

He parked the car in garage and entered inside the house. He was about to head upstairs to his room when...

"Oye khotte de puttar.. humse milkar nhi jayega ? Bhool gya apni masoom maa ko! " Shaina, Rudraksh's mother said dramatically.
(Hey son of a donkey.. won't you meet us? Forgot your innocent mother)

He sighed listening her. He knew about her melodrama.

" Mom.. ab aapka yeh melodrama nhi chalega.. kar toh rha hun shadi.." he groaned turning towards her.
(Mom.. now your melodrama will not work. I'm getting married)

" Oho vese Avira ne haan kese ki ? Tune thik se baat toh kari thi na Avira se ?" His mother was more worried about Avira rather than her son.
(Oho by the way, how did Avira say yes?)

" Haan maa maine ache se hi baat kari Ira..mera matlab Avira se.. aur maine propose kiya tha Avira ko..💜" Rudraksh bit inside of his cheeks as mistakenly 😝 he told his mother the nickname he gave to Avira.
(Yes mom, I talked nicely with Ira.. I mean with Avira. And I proposed Avira.)

" Mmmm.. Ira kaafi pyaara nickname hai.. aur tune uss bachhi ko propose kiya..(laughing) taza khabar mili hai tere dad ko bataungi.. acha yeh bata tu khush hai?"
Shaina asked her son becoz she wanted to confirm that her son should be happy marrying her not forcibly just for them.
(Mmmm.. Ira, It's a very cute nickname.. and you proposed to that child..I got the latest news, I will tell it to your dad.. Okay, tell me, are you happy?)

He smiled seeing her concern and replied," Main khush nhi.. bohot zyada khush hun maa. Avira bohot achi ladki hai, khubsoorat hai, samajhdar hai, cute hai aur bholi bhi hai. I just wish ki hum dono mein understanding bani rhe jaise aap aur dad ke beech understanding hai.
Aur mom.. main chahta hun ki shadi ke baad Avira apni aage ki padhai ya job kare.. main use independent dekhna chahta hun."

(I am not happy.. I am very happy, mother. Avira is a very nice girl, beautiful, smart, cute and innocent too. I just wish that we both have understanding, like there is understanding between you and dad.
And mom.. I want that after marriage Avira should study for her future or do a job.. I want to see her independent.)

Shaina now was proud of her son becoz she knew that she had raised a gentleman who wants to support his  to be wife. She was happy to get him as her son.

" Main yahi batane aai thi ki Sujata ji ne Avira ke aage ki padhai aur job ke baare mein baat ki thi.. Mujhe aur tere dad ko koi problem nhi hai.. balki Varun ( Rudraksh's Father ) keh rhe the ki agar Avira post graduation karna chahegi toh fees hum denge. Hum tujhse puchne hi wale the par tune toh khud hi keh diya."

(I came here to tell you this only that Sujata ji had talked about Avira's further education and job.. Me and your dad have no problem.. But Varun said that if Avira wants to do post graduation then we will pay the fees. We were about to ask you but you said that yourself.)

Rudraksh was also happy to get cool and best parents in the world. He always shares everything with them as they had supported him in almost everything.

Without saying anything he hugged her and said," Thank you maa.. you are the best "

" Aur main ? " They looked to the side from where the voice came. It was his father Varun standing and pouting looking at his wife and son.
(And me?)

" Aap bhi best ho dad ♥️" Rudra laughed seeing his dad pouting and hugged him also. 
(You are also best dad)

" Offo tum dono ki wajah se main bhi bhool jaungi ki kal pandit ji ko bulana hai aur Avira ke ghar jana hai.. bohot si tayariyan karni baaki hain " ( then calling pandit ji )
(Offo Because of you both, I will also forget that I have to call Pandit ji tomorrow and go to Avira's house.. A lot of preparations are left to be done.)

Shaina now turned into a mother whose son is getting married, the date is not fixed yet but you know mothers has the tendency to prepare things before time 😅.

Varun and Rudra looked at each other, shook their heads and sighed.

" Mujhe toh Avira ki chinta ho rhi hai. Bechari kese sahegi itni achi saas "
Varun muttered under his breath but he forgot that Rudra was standing beside him.
(I am worried about Avira. How will the poor girl tolerate such a nice mother-in-law?)

" Dad aap bhool rhe hain ki main yahin khada hun. Agar maine mom ko bata diya toh aapko poore mahine sofe par sone padega." He said giving sweet smile to Varun.
(Dad, you are forgetting that I am standing right here. If I tell mom, you'll have to sleep on the couch for the whole month.)

Hearing his son his eyes widened and replied,
" Kya beta mila hai mujhe. Beta thode time ruk ja tera bhi yahi haal hone wala hai phir main hasunga.. "
(What son have I got? Child, wait for some time, the same situation is going to happen to you, then I will laugh.)

" Aisa kuch nhi hoga dad.. Avira bohot achi hai vo mujhe kabhi bhi sofe par sone ke liye nhi bolegi " He said very confidently but..but ..but..isne abhi Avira ko thik se jana ka hai.. ek baar shadi hone do phir pata chalega"

(Nothing like this will happen dad.. Avira is very nice, she will never ask me to sleep on the sofa)

( Kaafi maza aayega jab Avira Rudraksh ko chidhayegi.. par humara Rudraksh bhi kam nhi vo bhi chidhayega lekin apne andaz mein )
💛

To be continued ☕