Part 10 🎀

Author's POV 🌸
Here, at Avira's House, Avira has kept her head on her mother's lap. They were in Avira's room.

" Avira.. tu khush hai ? " Sujata asked her daughter.
(Avira.. are you happy?)

Avira smiled and replied," haan maa.. main khush hun. "
(Yes mother.. I'm happy)

" Tujhe Rudraksh kesa laga ?"
(How did you like Rudraksh?)

" Rudra bohot acha ladka hai. Handsome hai, family bohot achi hai, caring hai, meri respect karta hai, ache sanskaar hain aur kya chahiye. Even Rudra ne mujhe baarish mein propose bhi kiya"
She told her mother remembering their moments.
(Rudra is a very nice boy. He is handsome, his family is very nice, he is caring, he respects me, he is well mannered and what else do I need. Even Rudra proposed to me in the rain.)

Sujata smiled and said," maine kaha tha na yeh rishta pakka ho hi jayega."
(I told you that this relationship will become permanent.)

"Lekin maa kya main saari zimmedariyan nibha paungi?" She told her fear to her mother which every girl before marriage feels.
(But mother, will I be able to fulfill all the responsibilities?)

" Main apni Avira ko ache se janti hun. Aisa kuch nhi jo vo na karpaye."
Her mother said patting her head.
(I know my Avira very well. There is nothing that she cannot do.)

" Vese kya Uncle- Aunty mujhe job karne denge kyunki Rudra ko koi problem nahi hai. Aur dahej bhi manga hai kya?"
(By the way, will uncle and aunty let me do the job because Rudra has no problem. And have they asked for dowry also?)

" Nhi.. tere sasural walon ko sirf tu chahiye, dahej nhi. Aur main Shaina ji se baat kar chuki hun. Unlogon ko koi problem nhi hai tere aage padhai ya job karne se." Sujata's words brought a wide smile on Avira face.
(No.. Your in-laws want only you, not dowry. And I have already talked to Shaina ji. They have no problem with you studying or doing a job.)

"Acha..raat bohot ho gyi hai..soja. kal subha jaldi uth jana..Shaina ji aur unka parivaar pandit ji ke sath aayenge" Sujata told her and went away from there leaving Avira alone with her thoughts.
(Okay.. It's too late, sleep. Wake up early tomorrow morning..Shaina ji and her family will come with Pandit ji.)

Next day ⭐⭐
Avira was getting ready in her room standing infront of the mirror. She is wearing a light colour saree.

She applied a little bit kohl in her eyes, nude lipstick, stone bindi between her eyebrows, pearl earrings, matching bangles in left hand and a watch in right hand

She applied a little bit kohl in her eyes, nude lipstick, stone bindi between her eyebrows, pearl earrings, matching bangles in left hand and a watch in right hand. She has left her hairs open as they were wet. She was looking ethereal.

Suddenly Sujata barged in her room shouting," Avira..sab tera inteza-" and halted in her steps.
(Avira.. everyone is wait-)

She was awestruck seeing her daughter in saree for the first time. Coming towards Avira she started getting emotional.