✨👬Duplication👬✨

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's P.O.V~

Pigsy rings a bell

"Order up! Come on, get the let out." Pigsy shouted out.

"On it!" MK shouted enthusiastically.

MK then puts on his headphones and drives around in the tuk-tuk.

"Pigsy's Noodles! Pigsy's Noodles! Pigsy's Noodles! Pigsy's Noodles!" MK chanted as he delivered the food, He runs into Sandy at the harbor on his way back.

"MK! Well boy, did you arrive at the right time." Sandy smiled and shows a paint brush.

"Scoop up the brush! We're giving the old girl a fresh coat of paint!" Sandy grinned at MK.

MK comes out of the tuk-tuk with a paint brush and bucket.

"Yeah! Painting boats is my middle name!" MK beamed back at Sandy.

Sandy and MK paint the boat, showing off the fresh blue coat. They fist bump in the end.

The day is over and MK is getting ready to sleep he yawned as his hair is down from his bandana he usually wears.

"Now for eight to twelve hours of uninterrupted-" MK gets cut of by Mei bursting through his door.

"Mei!" MK shouted.

Mei is pulling clothes out of his drawer and throwing it at him.

"Get up, get up, get up! We are going out, Y/n's coming with us too!" Mei dragged MK out of the house as they spend all night at the arcade.

"Woohoo! Anti gravity arcade , yo!" Mei shouted happily.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" MK shouted.

MK, Mei, and Y/n partied at the Arcade all night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Mk repeats his day again.

Pigsy rings a bell. 

"Order up!" Pigsy shouts out.

"Okay, Pigsy!" MK said tiredly.

"Pigsy's Noodles. Pigsy's Noodles." MK delivered the food, he looked worn out. He then ran into Sandy again at the docks.

"How about a nice sunset orange?" Sandy smiled and held up more paint buckets. MK helps Sandy paint. 

That night, he is briefly seen at the arcade snoring, while Mei cheers on while Y/n looks a bit concerned.

The cycle continues as MK attends 24/7 to whatever tasks his friends need help with.

"Order up! Order up! Order up!" Pigsy rings the bell.

"What if we try blue again?" Sandy held up a paint brush.

"Pigsy's Noodles. Pigsy's Noodles." MK looked more tired each day.

"MK!" Mei shouted.

"MK!" Sandy exclaimed.

"MK!" Pigsy screamed.

One day, MK flops over the counter in exhaustion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------