✨🏎The Great Wall Race🏎✨

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's P.O.V~

A commercial airs on the TV featuring racecars driving around for the Great Wall Race.

"Once a year, this city becomes more than a city. Once a year, these streets... become more than streets. This year... the winner will become... immortal!" 

The TV announcer said dramatically as the camera cuts and zooms out to show a giant trophy shaped as a peach of immortality. It then fades to a television screen. MK and Mei gasped at the TV.

"A Peach of Immortality!" MK shouted as him and Mei looked at the television with sparkling eyes.

"Uh, Peach of what now?" Pigsy leaned over the counter with confusion written on his face.

MK and Mei turned to Pigsy with an offended expressions on their faces and started yelling at him for not knowing what the Peaches of Immortality are. 

Tang clears his throat and interrupts the conversation.

"If you'll allow me.. Legend says there is a sacred field of trees which grows in the Heavenly realm, protected by the gods themselves. Every few thousand years, these trees bring forth the Peaches of Immortality. Against the wishes of the Heavenly Host, the Monkey king took them all, making himself immortal!" Tang explained with a proud look on his face.

"Huh, you've really done your research Tang. I should know, I helped Monkey king steal them." I smirked while laying back on the couch.

"Y/n!? You stole from the gods!?" They shouted at me.

"Not my proudest moment but yes, I did." I sweatdropped and shrugged my shoulders.

"Hold up. I thought Monkey King was already immortal." Pigsy shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Nah, he wasn't. That's why me and him ate a peach and became immortal." I grinned at Pigsy. He sweatdropped by my answer.

"Piggy, you're missing the point!" Mei shouted excitedly.

"Whoever wins this race will.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's P.O.V~

Meanwhile, Redson was holding an advertisement for the race to his parents.

"Live forever!" Redson smirked evilly.

"A-Are you two even listening?" He shouted at them angrily.

"Uh... something about peaches? Look, your schemes are quaint, but I never much cared for stone fruit." Princess Iron fan shrugged Redson off with an uninterested look on her face.

"But... the peaches are powerful!" Redson argued back.

"Like the weather station was powerful? You have been acting weird ever since you came back from there." Princess Iron fan looked at her son with a smirk, Redson lightly blushed from the reminder.

"W-Well, It was j-just an inconvenience that happened t-to my plan!" Redson huffed and crossed his arms.

"Why don't you just run along, hmm? Can't you see Mommy and Daddy have important business with an ancient power source." Princess Iron fan gestured to the bull clones digging into the ground with pickaxes as DBK watched over them with an evil smirk.