✨🍜Noodles or Death🍜✨

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nobody's P.O.V~

"Ho ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!" Pigsy exclaimed as he held up a carrot in his hand. Tang walked up beside Pigsy and took the carrot out of his hand.

"Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we've looked at!" Tang said bluntly as he squinted at the carrot.

Pigsy snatched the carrot back from Tang and huffed.

"Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You ain't no culinary genius." Pigsy pointed the carrot at Tang and laughed cockily as he pointed towards himself. "like me!" Pigsy smugly grinned. Suddenly they hear a woman chuckling from one of the food stands.

"My, my, my! You boys are making quite a scene. Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place." The woman said with a southern accent (Is it southern?I'm not sure, please let me know if I'm wrong- Author) As she blows a kiss towards the duo.

"Uh..." Tang replies hesitantly.

"oh! Come on, Pigsy, let's just keep going." Tang replied bluntly only for Pigsy to disappear from his side.

"Huh!?" Tang looked around him for Pigsy and saw that he was at the woman's stand.

Pigsy sheepishly laughs.

"Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Pigsy looked down at the crates and back at the woman with a lovesick look on his face. Tang goes up to Pigsy and looks down at the crates only to notice some rotten looking food.

"Are you blind?" Tang said bluntly.

"That's right, sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market." The woman smirked at Pigsy as she had her elbows on the counter leaning towards him.

"Now, why don't come around back and look at my exclusive wears~?" Her southern accent got a bit heaver as she gestured them into her stand.

"Ooh!" Pigsy said with awe.

" Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh-" Tang gets cut off by Pigsy who went up to Tangs face.

"Don't wreck this for me! I need this!" Pigsy glared at Tang who gave him an unamused look, Pigsy then started to head into the woman's shop.

Tang gasps and follows behind him reluctantly.

"A little closer, a little closer!" The woman's voice echoed through her shop, the duo continued stepping forward not noticing the spider emblem on the floor they were standing on.

Pigsy and Tang scream as they fall down a trap door. The woman laughs evilly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's P.O.V~

At the Sea-Crate HQ, Mei is playing Monkey mech, while Sandy and I watched her game.

"Hey, you think it's weird that we don't spend much time in the Sea-Crate Base? Like, we haven't been down here for weeks." Sandy asked Mei while she hanged upside down on the couch.

"We've been busy." I said tiredly as my ear twitched, I cringed thinking about our past adventures up until now.

"Yeah, and if you think about it, do we even need to be down here right now?" Mei asked with a bored look.