✨🐒Macaque🐒✨

Y/n = Your name

L/n = Last name

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Y/n's P.O.V~

Today was Wukong's day to train MK, I was watching MK hammer a wall grunting in frustration. I sweatdropped at Wukong's interesting methods of teaching, but didn't question it and hoped Wukong knew what he was doing. I hear the hammer clang against the wall and listened as MK grunted.

"You know, when I found out I was going to be trained by the Monkey King, Great Sage, Equal to Heaven, I had no idea that I'd be stuck here hammering walls 12 hours a day. Why am I doing this again?" MK groaned out and looked at Monkey king with a disappointed look on his face.

"Oh, so I can make a nice little breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." Monkey king smirked and laid back on his cloud.

"Wha?" I looked at Wukong with a confused expression. 

"But I'm meant to be Monkie Kid. Not Construction Boy. How am I supposed to do the hero stuff if I don't know the fighting stuff?" MK whined  he held his hammer by his side. Wukong raised and eyebrow and smirked.

"Oh? So you want to know the "fighting stuff," huh? Like this?" Monkey King's eyes glow. He throws his staff and smashes a hole in the mural. MK's eyes turned big in shock. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Show off" I scoffed playfully as I crossed my arms.

"You're just jealous." Monkey king smirked and winked at me. MK's eyes turned into stars as his mouth was gaped open.

"Huh? Whoa. Yes, exactly like that. I am ready for some awesome!" MK grinned.

Monkey King laughs and crosses his arms and looks down at MK.

"Look, bud. You can't rush this stuff. You'll get there. You just need practice." Monkey king smiled.

"But, this isn't practice..." MK looked down and pouted.

Monkey King groans and puts a hand to his temple.

"I'm never going to teach you something you don't need to know, okay?" Monkey king looks at MK sternly, MK huffs and looks away from him. I chimed in and placed a hand on MK's shoulder.

"It may not seem like practice now, but I can reassure you that Wukong knows what he's doing." I smiled and looked at Wukong, he was picking his hair, and found a bug in it then ate it. I scrunched my nose in disgust and sweatdropped.

"Eh, hopefully. Just don't worry about it MK, these things take time."  I reassured him and patted his back. MK sighs and looked up at me still slightly disappointed.

"I guess you're right.. Thanks Y/n.." MK smiled softly at me. I grinned and nodded.

"If it makes you feel any better, we can train after your session with Wukong." I said and smiled, MK's eyes brightened as his attitude changed completely.

"Really? Thanks Y/n!" MK smiled. Monkey king clears his throat.

"Okay. Now, this priceless, ancient mural is not going to destroy itself. So remember, step into the strike." Monkey king went back to resting on his cloud until MK's phone rings suddenly. It's a call from Mei. MK picks up the phone, Mei appears on the screen with a worried look on her face.

"MK! We really need your help!" Mei looked back and showed a shadow looking demon in the background.

"A monster attacking the city? That's terrible. Dang. Guess I got to go do some boring hero stuff instead of this." MK said blandly but it was clear he was being sarcastic about the situation.