"You have my condolences" ꕥ

˖˚˙✧⋆。°⋆࿓

You and Tom have never gotten along, some people would say you're enemies.
One night Tom came to the benches outside of the training room to smoke, but to his surprise you were there.

Sitting on the edge, dangling your feet just looking at the sky. He hesitated but came over and sat down, he looked at you for a split second and he knew you had cried.

"What's wrong with you now?" He said with a small grin.

"Nothing.." You say just still dangling your feet looking at the sky.

"Don't play dumb with me, I know you have been crying.. so spill it."

"Stop, it's not like YOU care."

"Well I want my enemy to be in a good spirit, so I can't have my only rival not being peak performance." He says with a laugh, as you just stare at him taking in his features.

"Well I'm just gonna sit here and watch the sky until you speak." He says looking away from you and into the stars.

"My childhood dog died.. and I just don't know how to cope.." you say feeling tears in your eyes, he turns to you and says.

"Oh man I'm sorry, when did it happen?" He speaks gently now, you tell him that it happened 3 days ago and that the manager told you after breakfast.

"That's horrible, and our manager out of all people to inform you. You have my condolences.." he says to you and rubs your shoulder softly while giving you a slight smile, you smile shyly back and place your head on his shoulder.

He wraps his arm half around you making it feel like a hug, "Y'know this is my first time, comforting my enemy" he says making you laugh gently as he also begins laughing.

˖˚˙✧⋆。°⋆࿓