Chapter 5

(**No one's POV aka Third person.**)

"H-hi" Xiao whispered shakingly"

*Sophia and Taleen both froze..*

"W-why i-is she also s-so h-hot..." Sophia and Taleen said, simultaneously.

They both think to themselves, "I SAID THAT OUT LOUD SHIT!"

"Hi!!!" Sophia and Taleen both said,

*Xiao, Sophia, and Taleen all stood frozen.. Clearly they all have feelings for each other.*

"W-want to hang out?" Taleen suggested.
"I'll be taking my leave now.." Said the cashier while smirking.

"Of course!!" Sophia and Xiao both said, happily.

*They proceed to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria to hang out*

"Man, this place is cool," Xiao happily uttered.

"Agreed!" Sophia added on.

They started having chit chat and that soon turned into flirting. Soon the topic swayed to the fact that Taleen and Sophia D are now in an arranged marriage. While all three of them simultaneously had partners.

"So... uh guys.. I have a confession.." Taleen shyly muttered.

"What is it?" Sophia and Xiao replied.

"I have a husband at home. I'm sorry but I really don't think I can do this.." Taleen muttered

"M-me too b-but I still want to be with you." Sophia asked

"S-same!" Xiao announced

"Maybe our partners could be open to being polyamorous?" Taleen said with a hopeful tone

"I don't know.." Responded Xiao

"But.. I mean I guess I could cheat on him... He is lacking in that department.." Said Taleen who doesn't give a shit about Kai anymore.

*Taleen's mood is now shifted. From a shy, nervous tone to now a smirky, seductive tone*

"If that's what you think.." Sophia commented, "Well then, let's go back to my place.. To have fun.." Sophia  said seductively.

*Taleen's mood influenced Sophia's and Xiao's mood to become the same.*

"Of Course.." Sophia and Xiao both said, with a smirking face

They head back to Sophia's house to PJSK and chill.

*Sophia is trying to hard to not have a Xiao and Taleen kink*