Chapter 8

(**No ones POV**)

"Well, well, well.. What do we have here?" One of the masked men asked, with a smirking face

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS? LET ME GO!!" Taleen shouted

"Pay us $10000000 and we'll let you go. Don't even try to say that you don't have the money cause I know that Kai earns a living." The masked men said, in unison.

**Taleen noticed both of the men's voices and noticed that it sounded familiar. What could this be? A coincidence or not?**

(**TALEEN'S POV**)

... Where am I... I can't see a darn thing. My hands and legs are tied tightly.. It hurts.. "HELP ME!.." What was that? What... I heard something. Then I realized... They didn't tie my mouth. I can chew out of the rope. Yes.. Chew out...

The rope is so rough.. It's slowly getting broken though. "..."

*A sound of footsteps can be heard outside the door.*

.. Who is that... Who.. "Yeah Ai, I can do that.." "Oh k horse boy.." Horseboy? Ai? What..

**The Door Opens**

"Hello." I quickly hide the chewed through rope and act like I'm still sleeping. The man says, "Not awake yet... It should be wearing off now though. Hm. I'll give it a couple minutes." and exits the room. I can hear the door slam.. I slowly try to tug the almost ripped rope. My hands get freed. Good.. I use my hands and break through the rope and blindfold. Good thing I have a good grip from those sessions with Kai... There's boxes everywhere.. Where to escape? Where to escape.. I look around....

AIR VENTS! Yes. I use the boxes to climb up. When I almost make it up, the boxes crash. I hear footsteps damn it. Climb climb climb faster please... The footsteps.. They're coming closer. Please. Please. Please. Please... No.... NO NO NO please.. My fingers are loosening. I can't pull myself up... PLEASE...

(**KAI'S POV**)

I quickly run and shout Taleen's name and try to look for her. No signs of her. Wait... my lego plastic senses are tingling... Taleen must be near! I quickly rush to where my instincts are telling me to go. After tireful hours of running, my instincts have led me to this place: an abandoned building. Would Taleen really be here? Why was she here anyways? Is she cheating on me? I need answers. I quickly headed into the abandoned building to find fallen residue and debris all over. No signs of human activity anywhere. Just when all hope was lost, I heard a loud thud beneath the building. Taleen must be in the basement! I quickly headed down there but no one was there. Is it my hallucinations? No way. I know Taleen is somewhere near here. There probably is a secret trap door somewhere that will lead me to her. After analyzing the room, I knew exactly what to do.