Introduction

"**Cocadoodledoo**"
That was the sound Taleen woke up to on this fine Friday night.

(**TALEEN'S POV**)
I was going to make food when I heard that the new limited edition Kai Body pillow was coming out. I quickly poured myself a bowl of water and ate a date. I rushed out of my house as fast as possible to get to the store. While I was hotfooting (walking or running quickly or eagerly) my way to the store, I noticed a lot of people were staring at me. I thought it was because everyone was so excited about the new Kai Body pillow and they thought I was going to bulk buy all of it. Unfortunately for them, their fears were correct, I WAS going to buy ALL of them but I guess since everyones so excited I might as well leave one for them...

Finally, I made it to the store, wow... That is quite a breathtaking and perplexing body pillow... I don't think I can stop myself from leaving one... "One breath at a time Taleeny" Okay... Remember Kai's words.. Alright whatever im buying them all... I have no self control when it's about Kai.. I was going to check out these body pillows when I looked in my pocket just to realize...

OH DEAR JOLLY GOSH I FORGOT MY WALLET... Damn it... And then I looked down again... oh my GOSH I FORGOT TO TAKE MY SHOES AND WEAR MY CLOTHES.. I'M STILL IN MY MINION COSPLAY PJ'S FROM LAST NIGHT... NO WONDER PEOPLE WERE STARING... Well, it's okay.. I walked to the cashier. "Hey... Could I get these for um fr.. free?" "What the hell are you smoking kiddo?" Defeated, I retracted back into my sports sprinting mode and was going to rush out the door before I heard the cashier say, "OF COURSE YOU CAN MY BOY!!" And he said it was on the house? Wow... nice guy hmm. That's what I thought but then he said, "You.. are you one of them... same sex people?" What on earth... I thought. "No?" Then the cashier had the AUDACITY TO SAY "Well, then give me those damn pillows back!" "W-WAIT I WAS JUST JOKING I AM GAY I PROMISE!" I wasn't gay but I needed those pillows. "Oh.. Alrighty then, for these pillows that I am paying out of MY OWN pocket, I want you to marry my daughter." "WHAT!?" My eyes widened, he can't be serious in any way... "Yes. I want a grandson. You don't understand. She needs to be married off.... She's obsessed with this strange video character but says She's one of them gays.." I slowly sigh to myself, thinking how I'd even get into this situation. I needed those pillows and I'm out of cash though. Maybe his daughter is hot? Hmm.

WAIT.. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TALEEN... YOU'RE WITH KAI.. But I mean.. Kai is hot but he's quite lacking in every other territory... I mean, it wouldn't hurt to experiment? Maybe Kai is poly huh? "Okay.. for those pillows, I will. Here's my number.."