0.9

MIDGARD - COMPOUND

"I told you...I. Don't. Know. Anything!" You screamed, bursting your powers around the empty room

"Don't yell at me damnit!" A man screamed over a speaker then sending boiling water all over you. You dig your nails into your wrists, causing blood to form on your palms.

"Show me your powers and tell me where the rest of the avengers are!" The man screamed. You felt tears fall down your burnt cheeks.

This went on for what felt like months. The endless days of boiling and freezing water, knifes, whips, and being kept in the dark for days at a time.

Days and weeks blurred together.

---

The Avengers were nonstop looking for you. Natasha had started being distant, locking away in her room for days at a time.

"Tasha, we've found some stuff we want you to see!" Clint exclaimed, excessively knocking on her door. She came out, following Clint to the lab while looking like shit.

Everyone surrounded a large computer screen on the wall. Natasha was on edge as she crept over to the screen, others making a path for her to see the screen. They saw a live footage of you on a chair, strapped down, being stabbed and grabbed at with no way to fight back.

Nat dropped to her knees, wiping her hand across the screen, caressing your bloody face. "Why aren't we going to get her now!?" She suddenly exclaimed

Wanda placed her hand on Nat's shoulder, "We...we're leaving you behind Nat, we don't want your emotions to get in the way of our mission" Wanda said softly

"What the fuck?!" She screamed, Steve quickly holding her back. Wanda used her powers to knock Natasha out before everyone else left to find you.

As Nat woke up in her bed, she shot up, running to the lab to see where everyone was at the moment. Everybody was sneaking around the building you were in.
Tony's camera showed you still strapped to a chair just being skin-and-bones.

"I need to get there..." Nat whispers, running out and mounting her motorcycle.

---

You groaned, looking up through the nausea and pain to see Tony standing in front of you, "Y/n!" Thor exclaims. You snapped your head to see more of the avengers around taking down a few men then run over to you, "we're going to get you out, don't worry" Clint said calmly

"N-no, you have to get out!" You cried out while Clint and Wanda both took one of your arms to pick you up as you fell when you stood. "What do you mean,
Y/n?" Thor asked on guard

"The man who took me...he's done things. That man is evil!" You exclaimed. Everyone shared a scared glance then the large door on the Side of the room opened.
A man dressed in a white lab coat walked out with a bright light shining behind him.

"Oh, Y/n, leavin' so soon?" He asked chuckling, loading his gun effortlessly while his other men stood around with other guns aimed at each avenger, "Don't hurt them!" You exclaimed

The man tsked a few times, circling you and your friends. "Shoulda thought bout' that before you tried to escape" He chuckled. "Now... avengers leave and my lil' friend doesn't get hurt" He explained

Thor aimed his hammer around the room, Clint loading his arrow, and Wanda raising her hands. You laid on your knees on the ground, trying to fight back your own weakness.

"Don't shoot or I'll blow your fucking head off!" Natasha pointed her gun into the back of the man's head.

"Nat!" You exclaimed. She faltered for a second as she looked down to see you weak and crying of joy. The man took the advantage to take Nat's gun and point it at her.