1.1

MIDGARD - MEDBAY

YOU fluttered your eyes open but Quickly closed them again as a bright light shines into your eyes. "She's awake!" A woman yelled

You shaded your eyes and slowly opened them, seeing a few figures hidden by the light. "Who's there?" You said, surprised by the sound of your own voice

"Y/n, you've been out for days!" A mans voice explained. Finally, a woman came out of the corner of the room. She came over and wrapped her arms around your neck. Natasha.

"W-wait, how did I- what?" You stuttered and watched as a few others stood around with teary eyes.

"Loki used his magic to heal you. I did have to, erm, fight with him to let you stay and he explained your...ordeal. You should really tell the others sometime" Thor explained with a look of pity. You know that he knew now, about the deal with your father and how you would have to depart from Midgard soon.

Looking away, you couldn't help but feel guilty for never telling Natasha or your friends yet.

"What is he talking about?! This is the second time somebody has mentioned a deal!" Nat screamed, veins in her forehead popping out.

You pushed Nat away with the little strength you had and asked for everyone to leave you alone in the medbay. Bruce ordered everybody out and you sat in your cold bed, crying until you couldn't anymore and fell asleep powerless.

--

Natasha, Clint, and Wanda sat on the couch in the living area, "I don't get it, why she doesn't just tell me the truth?" Nat asked with her hands on either side of her head and holding back her tears from falling. Clint hugged her tightly and Wanda crouched in front of Nat, wiping her tears away.

"She's just going through some stuff, I know she'll tell you whenever she is ready" Wanda cooed. Clint nodded and then said "You and Y/n belong together, I know she will come around" He consoled

Nat nodded and rubbed her temples, "I-I don't know if I can trust her..." Nat exhaled and stood, walking way.

---

You and Natasha spent two days avoiding each other and not talking. The tension was thick. Others began to notice and tried to convince both of you to make up with one another, but neither of you gave in.

As you ate your lunch after everyone else did, You sat at the table and ate cold, mushy cereal. The sunlight came in though the tall windows and silence filled the room.

"Hey..." Natasha side softly as she walked into the kitchen. Looking over her body you noticed she looked sleep deprived and her tight shirt made her look skinnier than usual, "Can we talk Y/n?" She rasped, you didn't respond but just look f up at her to talk

"I miss you, I can't sleep anymore because you're not there. I just want you to talk to me!" Natasha exclaimed as you saw her eyes gloss over. You looked away from her.

"Please..." She begged. You couldn't bare to watch her cry, so you teleported away. Natasha was left in bewilderment and despair.

"Thor, can I talk to you?" You asked, teleporting right in front of him in his room. "Of course Y/n!" He sat down on a bench in his room, patting the spot beside him.

"What would you like to talk about?" He asked. You ended up explaining how Nat kept asking you to tell her and how she hasn't spoken to or look at you for days until now, "Wow that's...that is some news," Thor breathed, "What are you going to do with Lady Natasha then?" He asked.