1.0

MIDGARD - COMPOUND

"YOU seem to be doing just fine" Bruce said happily. Though you had been cleared, you still had wrapped up stomach and couldn't go on missions or training.

You thanked him then quickly ignored him, running away and jumping into Nat. "Are you cleared to go?" She asked, you nodded excitedly. Nat gripped your hand as you teleported a block away from the event.

"I'm so excited, I've never been ice skating before!" You exclaimed, Nat laughing and holding your hand as you walked. "I'm so excited to spend the day with you after... everything that happened" She sigh

Nat waited for you as you bought skates and tickets to skate. Nat quickly put on her ice skates and helped you with yours.

You stepped on the ice and immediately fell. Natasha laughed before helping you up. She was an expert at this while it took you forever to get back on your feet.

"Be careful, you need to find your balance. Get used to your feet sliding on the ice" Nat explained as you held onto Natasha's shoulders to balance, falling over and over again on the skates.

"Bloody hell, I'm not any good at this!" You said exclaimed, others around you stared until you finally were able to slowly move across the ice, holding Nat's hand.

Nat spoke up after a minute of skating, "You've finally got the hang of it, princess" Nat said calmly, "kinda" You breathed

"The faster you go, the easier it is" Nat took your hand and lead you around the ice, going faster by the second. "To fast!" You screamed. Your hands flew around in the air until you fell. You sat on your bum and looked around to make sure nobody saw you fall patheticly.

Looking around, you noticed many little girls with their moms and dads. Nat helped you up as you somewhat got the hang of skating.

You looked up, locking eyes with Nat. You both stopped in the middle of the ice, a warm light above you, "You okay?" Nat asked confused

"Yeah, I'm just thinking of my father" you sighed. Nat held you close as you looked down in embarrassment, "Natasha... I need to tell you something" You said hoarsely

Nat stayed silent as she scanned your face for any emotion. "I-" You were cut off as a group of teenagers rammed into you and Nat, making each of you go flying across the ice in opposite directions.

"Y/n, are you okay!?" Nat came speeding over as she helped you up, "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Let's just get back to the compound" You held onto the walls of the rink to make it out, staying silent as you returned the skates.

The city was getting dark so once outside, you teleported you and Nat back to the compound. Once back inside, you were going to tell Natasha your big news before you started to feel nauseous.

"Hey Y/n- oh damn, you don't look so well" Tony said bug-eyed. You blinked rapidly while the room began to spin. "I don't feel s-so well either" You groaned

The others started to look over at you in concern before you fell into Natasha for support. "Bruce could you help her?" Wanda asked quickly

I can't do much do to the already made cuts and damage to the body" He replied nervously, "I say we get her to a hospital then ask Thor once he's back from his adventure too" Bruce suggested

Everyone hurried out the compound and to a few separate cars. You laid in the back seat, laying your head on Nat's lap, as Clint drove and Tony sat in the passenger seat.
Though Clint was already driving way over the speed limit for some time, you eventually got stuck in traffic.