1.2

MIDGARD - COMPOUND

IT was a a few days later when you finally got Nat to come back to the compound with you. Though it took a lot of apologies and 'making up'.

Natasha was still wary as she came back though. "You're both back!" Clint exclaimed as he brought you both into a hug

"We shall throw a party in honor of y'all's return!" Tony boasted. Everyone rolled their eyes at his words before he walked away to invite others to the party.

You left the room to let Nat greet the others after being gone for a while. Looking over, you noticed the date, today is the day you have to leave...

"Hey, how are you?" Wanda asked as she ran up from Behind you. "Oh yeah, I'm fine!" You assured her.

"Anyways, would I be able to dress you up for tonight? You should impress Nat tonight, it is your las-" You stopped her from finishing her sentence, knowing if Nat heard her she would be devastated.

Natasha had known it was near your time to leave, just not yet.

"Sure, I'm planning on telling Nat later that I have to leave, just don't tell her" You explained. She nodded and smiled before hugging you, "I'll miss you Y/n" Wanda whispered then walked off cheerful

--

As the party was only an hour away, you walked into Wanda's room. She had a vanity and a lot of makeup and hair tools.
"How do you want to look for Nat tonight?" She asked, winking

"I just want to look as Midgardian as possible. No relation with Asgard or anything!" Wanda nodded as she began to thing.

With tonight being when you would leave, you didn't want Natasha to think of anything to do with Asgard or your departure.

She began to think up on how to style your hair and makeup. "Alright, to look human I guess you could wear a normal style, tight fitting clothes and leave little to the imagination" Wanda pondered

You nodded in agreement but didn't know a word of what she said. She styled your hair (Wavy/Curled/Straight). You loved it. It looked so natural compared to what you had usually been forced to have on Asgard.

"Wanda, I look amazing!" You gasped and gawked at your hair, "I haven't even done your makeup yet!" She laughed

She did a natural look on your face but adder deep red lipstick to pop your look and little sparkles on your eyeshadow.

"Woah..." You said in awe. Wanda laughed and spun your around in her chair to face you. "You look great, you'll definitely impress Nat" Wanda explains as she winked at you

You rolled your eyes at her before thanking her. Wanda got ready in her dress and she already did her makeup. She had a long Red dress and a large slit up her leg.