0.4

MIDGARD - NEW YORK

YOU woke up during the night, confused and grumpy. The clock read 4:59. You got out of bed and sat with your legs dangling off the edge.

With nothing to do, you began to think on how you had gotten there in this moment. Suddenly, you remembered the woman who helped you the night before, Nat. You hadn't even been able to remember what she looked like or seen her yesterday, you think.

With this in mind, you grunted and got dressed into a sports bra and a short pair of shorts. This what you had been used to wearing for training on Asgard with Valkyrie.

Walking out, you saw the door opposite of you open, making you curious. You walked in warily, seeing Nat with her back to you punching a punching bag, "Wow, you're up early..." You said teasingly as you leaned against her door frame.

"What the-" She turned around quickly, bringing a small knife to your neck. She stared at you carefully as you raised your hands in surrender and had your eyes squeezed closed.

"Wait, a-are you Thor's niece!?" Nat asked backing away. You kept your hands raised and eyes closed whilst nodding, "Yes, I am..." You explained

You heard Nat curse under her breath, "god damnit, Thor's gonna kill me! You're Y/n, the one from the...club?" She asked frantically

"What? How would you know that I-...Natasha" You asked stunned in place. Natasha turned around, gripping both your shoulders and staring deep into your eyes.

"Look, don't tell anyone we slept together, Thor and Loki would both kill me!" Natasha ordered, sternly. You nodded slowly, "is it a bad thing or something?" You asked

Natasha rolled her eyes and pushed you out of the room, closing her door right after. You were left confused, yet continued on with your morning.

---
HOURS LATER

As you laid in your bed after training and a long shower, you put on a formal Asgardian skirt and a fitting shirt.

Without warning, Thor burst into your room, "Hey, Wanda and Natasha can take you shopping la- wow, guess you already decorated!" He stopped and looked around, amazed at the amount of detail you had done.

"Yeah...I did it myself. Do you need anything?" You asked him. Though he was family, you didn't feel close with him. Thor looked around for a second before walking in and closing your door. He sat down on the end of your bed and you sat up.

"Look, I know we're not close or anything yet, but I wanted to invite you to join our party we're having in your honor tonight" Thor said, patting your shoulder before smiling

"Yeah, okay. I'll see if I go...uhm, Thor, would you, theoretically, kill or hurt someone if they slept with your niece?" You asked whilst looking over him for any bit of suspicion, "hmm, I guess I'd hurt them!" Thor said smiling, "also, call me uncle- if you'd like" he said before leaving

Just as you were about to go back to reading, someone knocked on your door, Wanda, "Hey! Have you gotten a dress to wear for tonight? Because I have the perfect dress for you!" Wanda exclaimed

"Actually, I do have my outfit, but could you help me with makeup?" You asked, Wanda looked around your room before nodding, "NAT! Get over here!" She yelled

You gulped nervously and waited for Nat to walk out and see you again. Standing up to smooth down your skirt, Natasha walked out and stopped in her tracks looking confused.

"Want to help give our new recruit a makeover?" Wanda asked laughing. Nat sighed before walking into your room.

"How long do we have?" You asked, sitting down at the desk as Wanda pulled out some makeup, "around an hour?"