H a t e .

Smg3, Meggy, and Saiko are still trying to understand what is happening as it was all going way to fast, and their minds are still focusing on the fact that Saiko put a dent in Luigi's chest.

Mario was still holding on to his brother, as his mind was replying  his and Luigi's life together, crying harder and harder the more he remembered.

And Luigi was silent, limp and unmoving, with a line of blood trailing down the side of his mouth.

Tari watched everything in horror and was now dialing 911 to get an ambulance.

Saiko's head was racing, wondering if what she did actually happened, her mind focusing on one sentence, over and over and over and over.

Luigi: don't worry Saiko, I'll teach you how to be nice! .......don't worry.......how to be nice...... Saiko I'll teach you..... be nice..... teach you.... don't worry Saiko.....

Medic: alright back away from ze patient, he is in critical condition!

Oh, it would seem that the paramedic has arrived.

Mr. Monitor: Saiko! You are under arrest for aggravated assault, .....and hopefully attempted murder.

Ah Mr. Monitor haven't seen you in awhile.

Mr. Monitor: huh, who said that? *looks around* am I hearing things?

Tari: Mr. Monitor! Saiko's running away!

Mr. Monitor: crap, I'll think about this later  on it, thank you Tari.

Saiko was getting away from everyone and into the forest surrounding the show grounds, but she was really trying to get away from herself.

Saiko: why why WHY WHY WOULD I DO THAT! *falls to her knees crying* I'm.....so .....sorry.....Luigiiiiii. *falls to the ground*

Mr. Monitor: sorry for the little "jolt" Saiko, but like I said your coming with me.

And now back with everyone else.

Medic: get zis man to ze hospital now!

Mario: wait! Doctor, will......will my brother be okay?

Medic: .....

Mario: doctor?

Medic: I don't know.

Mario: what! What do you mean "you don't know"

Medic: I'm sorry sir but, your brozer has a punctured lung, a damaged heart, and his entire rib cage is broken. We will do what we can, but..... prepare for the worst.....I'm sorry.

And in that moment Mario felt something he hasn't felt in a long time, it was a burning desire to hurt someone, anyone, everyone, this feeling was..... hatred.

Mario: .......

Medic: sir?

Mario: *looking down* I understand, please do what you can doctor.

Medic: will do. Expect to hear from me in one weeks time wiz an update on your brozer.

The Medic then gets into the ambulance and it drives off leaving Mario to his thoughts, Meggy and Smg3 then walk over to Mario in hopes to talk with him....

Smg3: Mario.......we're, we're sorry.

Meggy: yeah, we didn't know Saiko was going to do that.

....But Mario was done with them.

Smg3 we...we should have don-

Mario: yeah you should have done something, *looks at them* but you didn't, and now my brother could be dead.

Meggy: red-

Mario: THAT'S MARIO TO YOU, YOU BACKSTABBING PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A LIVING BEING!

Smg3: what the heck dude, she did nothing to you!

Mario's eye twitched.

Mario: nothing, NOTHING! Ever since she got into that collage, she turned me into her personal punching bag.

Meggy: th-that's not true! I-

Mario: shut up, or I'll shut you up, permanently.

Meggy, for the first time in her life, was actually scared of Mario, but Smg3 wasn't having any of it and thought Mario had lost it.

Smg3: listen Mario, I get that your mad about Luig-ack!

Mario lunged at Smg3, holding the guardian by the throat with one hand, pinning him on the ground. Mario then proceeded to use his free hand and punch Smg3 in the gut, each punch being stronger and harder than the last.

Mario DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME, YOU ARE NOT FIT TO SAY HIS NAME, YOU AREN'T FIT TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR AS HIM, YOU ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO THE SMG'S!

Meggy: MARIO STOP! HE CAN'T BREATHE!

????: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!

They all stopped and looked at the person who had spoken, with Mario becoming enraged at the familiar white and blue color scheme.

Mario: you.

Smg4: huh, what about me?

Mario: your the reason it's all come to this, you're the reason My brother is in the hospital!

Smg4: hu-

And now Mario was on top of 4, screaming his lungs out.

Mario: IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!

Smg4: Mar-Mario what-what are you saying?

Mario: OH YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I'M SAYING, I'M SAYING THAT YOU ARE THE REASON LUIGI IS DIEING!

And now Smg4 had figured it out, Mario was mad because someone had hurt Luigi, but what he couldn't figure out was why Mario was blaming him.

Smg4: Mario I get that your mad, but don't take it out on us, we're your friends.

Mario: if you were really my friend, we wouldn't be here, now would we.

Smg4 was at a loss for words, he was confused, perplexed, by Mario no less, someone Smg4 knew his entire life, and yet, here they were, Mario being in a controlled rage instead of childish whining, this was new to the meme guardian and he didn't know what to do now.

Mario: you know what, this is a waste of my time, goodbye, and i hope to never see your faces again.

Meggy: Mar-

Mario: I thought I told you to shut up.

Mario said in a very menacing manner, just like Meggy did earlier,

And just like that Mario got off Smg4 and walked away, never wanting to see those traitors again.

The three were shell-shocked and didn't dare utter another word, because for the first time they felt the Italian's real motivator, not spaghetti, not friends, but pure

H a t e.