Second chance

I got ready like Steve wanted me to, i hope he likes it. I am curious what the suprise is. I put my curiosity aside and did something that i needed to do for awhile. I checked my e-mail and did a report about what happend a few days ago. After awhile Steve came back in the room and grabbed something out of his closet. He runs to the bathroom and puts it on. 'Close your eyes sweetheart!' I close my eyes and i hear the bathroom door open, he walks up to me and puts his arms around me. He lifted me up and put me back on my feet. He puts his hands on my eyes and started walking. 'We are going somewhere, but you can't open your eyes yet.' We walk inside the elevator and i feel us going up. 'Are we going up?' 'I'm not telling you sweetheart.'

We get to the place, i feel a cold breeze. 'Are we on the roof?' 'Keep your eyes closed girl, i'll tell you when you can open them.' 'Okay but where are we!' 'Your gonna see it in a few seconds.' Steve removes his hands from my eyes. I hear him walking away a bit. 'Open your eyes girl.' I open them and i'm really suprised. He decorated the roof with balloons and a picnic blanket. 'Ahh, that's so sweet!' I run to Steve and give him a hug. 'Do you want to be my girlfriend?' I pull back a bit, did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? 'Yes ofcourse!' I don't hesitate with my answer. 'Come here girl.' We kiss, his arms are around me. 'I'm so lucky with you sweetheart.' 'I'm even luckier, you set this up all for me!' We sit on the blanket and Steve graps a small basket. He opens it and alot of delicious food.

I grab a piece of bread and we start eating. 'Hhmm this is amazing!' 'I made it myself.' 'How did you find the time, you were gone for only an hour.' 'I was running through the hole tower to make this in time.' 'Well it worked out, it's beautiful here!' 'This isn't even the best part.' It's 7 pm now and it's completely dark outside. We look at the stars, until fireworks stop that. 'I've arranged something for you.' A big red heart of fireworks is in the sky. 'Steve, thank you so much!' I get emotional, he does this for me whilst my ex wouldn't even buy flowers for me. 'It's beautiful.' A tear falls down my face. Steve puts his arm around me. 'This is what you deserve girl, you deserve it all.' He whipes the tear off my face and kisses me on my cheek. We sit in light of the moon and fireworks for 2 hours. 

'How did you do this?' 'I returned some favours.' The fireworks stopped at 9:30 pm, we go back to our room, i'm really tired and i know Steve is too. 'Should we go to bed babe?' 'Yeah, we should.' We shower and we hit bed, we are both in Steve's bed. 'Goodnight sweetheart, i'm so glad you are finally my girl.' 'I'm glad that you are my boy too, goodnight babe.' We kiss and we fall asleep. Tomorrow we go on the mission, and i can finally come!

   *7 AM*

I wake up at 7 am, i know that i can sleep for an hour but i can't. I have a bad feeling about this mission. Steve's arms are around me, i can't escape from it to start the day. 'Babe?' No answer, he's still asleep. I get out of his arms, and start to get ready for the gym. We always go at 9 but i want to go early today. I write a note and put it on Steve's nightstand. I go to the gym and Tony is there. 'Hey Stark, how are you?' Tony is working out. 'Good, what are you doing here so early?' 'I have a mission, i leave at 10 so i thought i could hit the gym early.' I go on the treadmill and start running, i put it on maximum speed for the first time. Steve walks in the gym looking like he's still asleep. 'Sweetheart, are you going maximun speed?' 'Yes, it's easier then i thought!' He doesn't even notice Tony. He ripped his shirt off and hopped on the treadmill next to mine. 'I haven't tried maximum speed, now i'm curious.' 'Babe, Tony is behind you!' He turns around and he looks really angry. 'What is he doing here girl?' 

He walks up to Tony and he wants to hit him. I run of the treadmill and grab his arm. 'Don't do it babe, he doesn't deserve it Steve.' 'He hurt you, if he hurts you he hurts me.' 'Steve he apologized to me.' Steve lowers his arm and turns around, he goes back to the treadmill and starts running. I go back to the treadmill too and continue running. 'If he says another word to you i'll.....' I cut him off. 'Drop it babe, he said sorry and i accepted it.' 'Yeah but he hurt you.' 'Babe, i don't care about that.' 'He said sorry, that's enough for me.' 'Fine.' We continue running, Steve is done after awhile but i keep going. 'How do you do it girl, i'm tired!' 'I don't know, guess my 29 year old legs still work.' Steve started laughing. We finish our work out and take a shower. We eat breakfest and have a fast meeting.