Chapter 11

Andrew's POV

I decided that I should take my mate outside for a walk, because we have been here for a few days now, and we stayed in this room for the whole time.

I had to go out a few times, but thankfully I was able to convince Denver to let me skip the school for a few days.

I'm sure that my mate wouldn't be very happy if I would have left him here alone for a whole day.

To be honest, I don't think that I would have been fine with staying here for this long if I was alone, I most likely would have gone crazy very quickly.

Also, my brothers wanted to meet my mate, so I decided to invite them to come with us on this walk.

And that's why we're currently waiting on them, hoping that they won't make us wait too long.

When they come here, I quickly notice that River isn't here, so I look at my other two brothers with a frown.

"He argued with dad about something and dad said that he's grounded, so I guess that he will have to wait to meet your mate." Henrik tells me, so I nod in acknowledgment.

To be honest, I think that it's a good think, because I really doubt that River won't be scared of my mate, and I don't want him to feel uncomfortable.

But when he found out that Edmund and Henrik will be coming here, then he told me that he wants to come here too, so I let him.

"Anyway. Do you know his name?" Henrik asks me, and I shake my head.

"How is he supposed to know his name when his mate still didn't shift?" Edmund asks Henrik with an unimpressed look on his face.

"He could have tried to talk with him through the mind link." Henrik tells him and my eyes widen. "But I think that he would have to bite him first to make him a part of this pack." He says.

"I didn't think about it." I say, and then I look at my mate who already decided that my brothers are too boring for him.

He's sitting on the ground next to my feet, and he's licking my shoes, which now are almost shining from how clean they are.

"It seems that he doesn't like dirty shoes." Edmund says, and this make me chuckle, so my mate look up to see me.

When he realises that I'm looking at him, he sends me a glare, most likely guessing that I was laughing at something that involved him.

When he goes back to licking my shoes, I quickly take my leg away from him, and I ignore his growl, before I go towards my brothers.

My mate follows me, and then all four of us go into the woods.

I make sure to keep an eye on him, fearing that he will try to get away, but he seems a bit scared of being here, and he makes sure to walk right beside me while I catch up with my brothers.