Chapter 35

Andrew's POV

I really can't believe that my friends said something like that, and I have a lot to tell them, so I quickly track their scent and I find some of them in front of the pack house.

They notice me very quickly, and I'm sure that I have an angry expression on my face, because all of them start on look at each other, which assures me that all of them know what's going on.

"I think that you don't realise that my mate doesn't know what a secret is." I say.

"He's stupid then, and I will make sure that he will know what a secret is, when I will be done with him." One of my friend says, and I galre at him.

"Touch him and I will tell everything to Denver, then I will make sure that you will be put into the cellars for disrespecting the Alpha's family.

To be honest, I think that I should just tell him what you said, I'm sure that he will have a lot to say about that, considering the fact that he has a male mate too." I say, and their eyes widen.

"Don't tell him anything, I will make sure that no one will do anything to your mate." One of the girls says.

"If I see that you're even looking at my mate in a wrong way, then I will make sure that you will know how serious I'm at the moment." I say and then I leave them, because I don't want to waste the whole day on them.

I just hope that not all of my friends are disgusted with the fact that I'm mated to a man, because I don't really want to lose all of my friend.

I guess that I will have to see if any of them will want to apologise or if they will even dare to come close to me.

Also I will most likely have to talk to my other group of friends, and try to find out if they're alright with that, because I prefer to not have any friends over having fake ones.

When I get back to the house, I can hear that Edmund's here, and it seems that he's talking with Spencer, so I go inside of the living room, and I see that they're sitting on one of the couches, while they laugh at something on Edmund's phone.

"What are you laughing about." I ask them, and Edmund quickly hides his phone, but I manage to take it from his hands, and I look at it to see that they were looking at some conversation.

"You're stupid." I tell Edmund, and he just shrugs. "I really can't see why the face that Henrik reminded you that we will have a family night is this funny.

Everyone knows that you would have  forgotten about it, and that wouldn't be very good, because dad would have killed you." I say, and then I walk towards Spencer to sit next to him.

"Thats not what we were laughing about." He says and I frown. "He sent me a text that definitely wasn't meant for me, but he deleted it right before you got here." He tells me, and he laughs again.

I just shake my head at him, and then I start another conversation, because I really don't want to know what Henrik told him.