Chapter 23: The zanpakto transfer

Zangestu just started at him. "Excuse me? You think you have the power to make me submit to you? Younger brother of Ichigo. You are most defiantly a foolish boy." Son looked, at the zanpakto with hurt eyes. "You've aided me in battle once. Please aid me one more time." Zangestu just shook his head and back handed Son across the the air, into another building. "You already have a zanpakto. Don't you dare come to me, asking me for help. You're faster than Ichigo. Go grab your own zanpakto." Son growled and looked at him, "Why! Why won't you help me?! Yuki is fighting for her life right now! Ichigo is dead! I can't beat this guy without you! Please help me!" Zangestu looked at Son with cold eyes. "You wish for me to help you and yet you offer me nothing but vengeance in return? How can you be so selfish. How do you think your own zanpakto feels about you wanting to use me rather than him? You are unworthy to use me." Zangestu formed a blade into his hand that looked like him in his zanpakto form and another formed beside Son. "Take ahold of me. And we shall settle this. If you truly want my help...then defeat me in battle." Son took ahold of Zangestu and got into fighting stance. "Let's do this then Zangestu. I will defeat you and become your new master!"

The two squared off, their blades clashing, the sparks flying off with each strike. Son jumped back as well as Zangestu. "You are a mere human! Even less of a soul reaper than Ichigo!" Son yelled and raised his blade, "Getsunga Tenshio!" He slashed down the blade, sending out the wave of black energy. Zangestu dodged and done his own attack, Son blocking it barely. "You are stong enough to fend off my attacks for very long, Son." Son growled and formed the mask onto his face. "The mask of death himself huh? The king of hollows? You truly are worthless." Zangestu moved swiftly, Hitting Son's mask with the end of his handle, cracking the mask and it fell off. "What..." Son looked at him and then spat out blood as he was punched in the stomach hard, his breath also being knocked out of him. Son fell into the water, felling like he was drowning. "This is it..." He though and his own zanpakto, Flareo, appeared before him. "You think this is funny? Then just die then. But if you want to win then take ahold of me. Use both of our power to win this fight." Son grabbed ahold of Flareo and shot up from the water, both Zangestu and Flareo in his hands. "Looks like I'm about to make the third dual wield zanpakto in the soul society. All I need to do now is defeat you." 

The two fighters clashed blades, Zangestu being careful, blocking each attack from both blades. "Flaming Tenshio!" Son set out a fire covered getsunga tenshio, which hit Zangetsu right on target. "I won't lose to you!" He started to spin, the blades spinning with him. "Dual blade impact! De~yuarusutoraiku-en!" Fire formed around Son's body as he turned himself into a bullet like form in his spinning, striking Zangestu hard in the chest, making the zanpakto spit out blood and be badly damaged. He fell to the ground and looked at Son, "You...win...."

Son awoke, looking around to see Yuki in Shawn's chains. "I think I may keep you for my own if you play nicely." He chuckled. "Go screw your self. I belong to Son and no one else!" Son smirked and appeared behind Shawn, holding Flareo in one hand and Zangestu in the other. "Got that right." He said and Shawn quickly unwrapped Yuki, moving away from Son. "So...you succeeded." Son smirked and crossed moth zanpakto, "Bankai." He said and a huge pillar of spirit energy flew up from him, the two zanpakto becoming their bankai form. Son's hair had turned long and orange, his uniform was just a black cloak, blood red underneath. He wore a white gi under it. The two zanpakto were connected by a red rope that was infused with spirit energy. "Time to die."