Epilogue

It has been twenty-five years since the death of Shawn. Son and Yuki lived happily married with their three children; Alexander, Amy, and Ember. Son was still the captain of squad 12 but Yuki had retired being a soul reaper in order to raise the kids. Renji Abarai was once again Son's lieutenant. Son and Yuki had just got done making love and were heading out of their home with their morning coffee. "It's been so peaceful these past twenty-five years, hasn't it love?" He looked at Yuki who smiled and nodded, laying her head on his shoulder. 

"Hey Captain!" Son looked over at James, who had became the new captain of squad 6. "What do you want now James?" Kenya smiled from behind him and their two kids came from behind her. "We just came to see if you wanted a play date..." Kenya said and Yuki smiled. "Sure. The kids should be home from soul reaper academy any moment now." Just as she said that, the three arrived. Alexander was the oldest being 12, the two girls were twins and were age 10. Jame's kids were a boy and a girl. His son's name was Kistuke and was age 13. The girl's name was Rukia and was 10. The five kids and ran off and played as the two women had coffee together and talked.

Son and James eyed each other down and smirked. "So, let's see how strong you've gotten captain of squad 12, Son Kurosaki." James said, drawing his zanpakto. Son nodded and drew his, "Same to you, captain of squad 6." The two entered their bankai form and everyone at the house hold watched their battle commence. It was indeed a happy ending for all of them. 

FIN

//I just wanna say that this was one of my favorite stories to write. And I hope to continue this series if there is enough requests. But now it is time to take a break from Bleach and go back to my original book, The story of Son. Which involves a totally different Son from the one in this story. I hope you all enjoyed this story as well as I did writing it. I love to write stuff like this and hope to do more. It's because of the votes and comments that I keep writing. You guys make it worth it :). I hope to see you all in my other stories! I also want to thank my editor Aylia for helping me come up with this story and lending me the use of her character, Yuki.  Without her, this story wouldn't have been as good as it is. So thanks to her. 

~ShadowKnight47