Chapter 1: The Name Is Jung Wheein

“Wheein..”, Hanmi's lips quivered. Her breath was shaky and short after she pulled away from the kiss.

“What's wrong?, Wheein asked her wife. Her arms were wrapped around Han-mi's waist.

“Your secretary's gonna see us..”, Hanmi uttered.
She glanced at Wheein, her voice still trembling.

“So what?”, Wheein raised a brow.

Hanmi lightly slapped Wheein's arm and chuckled. “Quit playing. You've got places to go and business to take care of. I need to be somewhere else too.”

Wheein rolled her eyes. She gestured at Hanmi to come closer.

“I'll be expecting you in the bedroom this evening, Mrs. Jung,” Wheein whispered before leaving a mark on Hanmi's neck.

A low moan escaped Hanmi's mouth when she felt Wheein's teeth sink in her skin. She locked eyes with Wheein and claimed her lips.

Wheein broke the kiss. She can save the sex for later.

Hanmi got off Wheein's lap and fixed her composure and her messy hair. She gazed at Wheein before she muttered, “I'm getting payback later. You better be home early.

“I will,” Wheein smirked, sending Hanmi's heart beat to abnormality.

“See you later, love,” Hanmi bid farewell after putting on her shoes.

“See you,” Wheein replied, eyeing Hanmi closely.

Hanmi walked to the door. She turned her head and glanced at Wheein before she left. “I love you,” she stated.

“I know,” Wheein responded. She watched Hanmi go and buttoned her shirt.

Wheein's secretary came in with a pile of paperwork.

Wheein picked her pen up and twirled it around her fingers. As soon as her secretary placed the papers down, she grabbed one and read it carefully. She signed it slowly.

The secretary started to get anxious with every second that passed.

Wheein pressed the pen harder against the paper until the secretary caught the note and excused herself.

Wheein went on with reading and signing papers—project proposals, request letters, cash flow statements—it was getting tedious. She sighed and her phone rang. She answered the call to get away from her boredom.

“Jung Wheein,the voice from the other line was unfamiliar.

“State your purpose,” Wheein replied. She was trying to figure out who was on the other line. She needed more clues to recognize the caller.

“Destruction. I wish to bring the five families doom. Catch me if you can,” the other line went dead.

Wheein's brows were furrowed as she put her phone down. She was sure that the phone call wasn't a prank.

Five families. The stranger must mean the Lees, Jangs, Kangs, Parks and the Ahn family. The families had a lot of rivals and enemies. It would be difficult to pinpoint the actual group or person who sent the message.

Wheein scoffed. She was itching to hold a gun in her hands. She also had the feeling that whoever it was who called had a serious intention to keep their words. She tapped her pen on the glass desk, pondering about matters.

Just the other day after she busted Ahn Hyejin's car tires and blew up one of the buildings she owned, Wheein lost one of her own. Thinking of the incident made Wheein's grip on her pen tighter.