Phase 1

The black hooded figure smirked as he watched Minho and Key. He was surprised at how fast their relationship developed. He wondered why they were so comfortable with each other even though they were strangers. Onew and Taemin didn't surprise him though. He'd been observing them for years so he knew how broken they were. It only made sense for them to be attached. He turned around and frowned at the sight.

"What is it Sooyoung?" Sooyoung was hesitant with his words. He'd been around the boss for years so he knew how terrifying he could get when angry.

"Hyung, Onew, and Taemin haven't left their dorm all day. I haven't caught one glimpse of them." The boss sighed.

"Why is it that I always have to do your job for you? Are you that incompetent?" Sooyoung flinched

"I'm sorry, Hyung." The boss wrapped his hand around Sooyoung's neck.

"You have no right to call me that." Sooyoung nodded.

"Sorry sir."

"Come back when you actually have viable information." The boss let go of Sooyoung's neck.

"Yes sir." Sooyoung scurried away. The boss smiled again and looked back at Minho and Key. It was time was time to start phase one of his plan. He turned away and began his long walk across campus. He was ecstatic. The boss had been waiting his whole life to destroy him. He had perfected his plan and now that the four mystic warriors were in his grasp, everything was going as he planned. He was going to break them and then he was going to wipe them off the face of the Earth. He chuckled and thought back to what his dad used to tell him. He used to tell him that nothing was predestined. That everything would go his way if he thought it through. He was going to prove to his father that he could do it. He was not going to let his father's death be in vain. Even if it cost him his life, he was going to succeed at his mission.

******************

Thank you for reading this chapter. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Feel free to vote and leave comments. Bye-bye, lovelies.

-Thea