Premonition

Taemin launched off his bed. He clenched his chest and tried to control his heavy breathing. Onew was beside him in an instant. He wrapped his arms around Taemin's waist and pulled him against his chest. He pressed his lips against Taemin's ear.

"Hey, you're okay. I'm here. It's just me and you. Breathe, baby." It took a while of Onew coaxing him before Taemin was able to calm down. Taemin leaned back into Onew's touch and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Hyung." Onew shook his head.

"Don't be. I know a thing or two about nightmares." Taemin shook his head.

"I know the difference between nightmares and premonitions. What just happened, was a premonition and it was a bad one. We need to wake the guys. I have a feeling that we'll soon know why we were brought here." Onew nodded before pressing a kiss to Taemin's head and going to wake the others. Taemin didn't bother to get back onto the bed. He didn't have the energy. Onew came back with Key and Minho a few moments later. Key sat down beside Taemin and smiled.

"You wanna tell us about that premonition you had?" Key asked.

"I think it would be better if I just showed you guys." Minho raised a brow.

"You can do that?" Taemin nodded.

"You just have to be touching me. I can replay the premonition." They grabbed each other's hands. "Guys, close your eyes and prepare yourselves. Having a premonition is like actually living it." They all closed their eyes and prepared themselves for what was about to come.

********************

"Key..." Minho was crying as he held Key in his arms. Minho looked up at the person standing in front of him. There was a smirk on his face. "Why did you do this to me?" The man laughed.

"It's simple. You must pay for what you've done to me." Minho laughed.

"I haven't done anything to you yet. It's funny really. You say that you've watched me for years. Does that mean you know what I'm capable of once I snap?" The man furrowed his brows.

"What are you capable of Minho? It looks to me that you couldn't even save the most important person in your life. The way I see it, you're completely useless." Minho had a smirk on his face. A smirk that would make anyone shrink away in fear.

"You're wrong. I'm only useless when I'm dead." Minho bent down and pressed his lips to Key's ear. "I will save you, baby. I promise."

*******************

The boys woke up then. Minho had tears streaming down his face. Key wiped the tears from his eyes and turned toward Taemin.

"Taeminie, do your premonitions always come true?" Taemin glimpsed at Onew before shaking his head.

"No. If we can change the events that lead up to the moment of the premonition, then we can change it. The only issue is the events that we have to change. I don't know what they are. It could be something as small as taking a different path to class than we usually do." Onew frowned.

"If that's the case, then how the hell are we going to protect Key?" Minho stood up.

"We should go back to the Annex and look at those books. Maybe we'll find some answers." The other three nodded at Minho's words. Minho and Key left to put on some clothes while Onew stayed with Taemin. Onew knew that Taemin wasn't okay. He knew that Taemin needed comfort. He walked behind Taemin and wrapped his arms around his waist again. Taemin leaned into him.

"Hyung, what are we going to do?" Onew pressed his lips to Taemin's shoulder for a long minute.

"I don't know but we'll figure it out. I promise. Nothing is going to happen to Key. We won't let it happen."

***********************

Well, that's the end of this chapter. I hope everyone enjoyed and I would love some feedback. Bye, lovelies.

-Thea