☄️15☄️

WARNINGS: "Murder" "Rain of blood" "Evil" "Darkness" "Anti Christ"

Daisy's POV:

I sat beside my mother as we faced Sophia, Madison and Behold, who sat on the couches in front of us.

Mom, "Nothing about Michael is natural to me. Not his birth, not his appearance. I kept away from him at first because it was painful. And then strange things started to happen. A murder of crows would encircle the house every day. Inside it was sweltering hot. And then, they came."

Mom, "Something changed in Michael. It was like they opened a door, and they showed him his true path" Madison, "Why didn't you stop them?" Mom, "I think, I thought it was a joke. I mean, they were lost souls following a con man from some pathetic circus."

Mom, "That's what it seemed like to me. That is until the Black Mass. That night was a terrible storm. Hail as big as rocks, rain of blood. It was then that I made the decision to kill him."

Mom, "Tate saved me. And after we put the fire out, Michael was gone. I don't know where he went, I don't know who raised him after he left. The only thing I know is Ben is not his father, nor is Tate. He was born from the evil in this house. The source of darkness is his true father. And he is here to destroy the world."

My half brother, Michael is the literal Anti-Christ.

Sophia's POV:

We were ready to leave that house. Madison, "I know that the guy you put your hopes into turned out to be the Anti christ." I say, "But you are not stopping us from telling the Council."

He says, "I wasn't going to stop you two. I never would have fought for Michael to be Supreme if I had any idea about who he truly is. We just wanted a leader, but he is clearly not that."

Behold, "What if we can't stop him? What happens then?" Madison was speechless, "I don't know." Behold and I took all of our bags and Madison's to the car.

Daisy's POV:

Madison and I saw a woman crying with her knees up to her chest. I recognize her, "Violet?" She asks me, "Daisy?" We hug for what seems like eternity, but we truly do love each other as siblings, and we haven't seen each other in a very long time.

Madison walks over to us, "If you want to ask me about Michael. I can't help you. I stayed clear of him." Madison, "Probably a good call. I think we got enough on him anyway."

Violet, "Then what do you want?" Madison, "It seems like you're having a hard time. You and that Tate guy have a real angsty thing going on." Violet, "We don't have anything. We can't. He's a monster."

Madison, "He didn't seem like a monster to me" I say to Madison, "You don't know him" Violet, "You can't imagine what it's like to know all of the horrible things he's done."

Madison, "And still be in love with him?" I look up to her, "What?" Violet comforts me as she rubs my shoulders, "It's torture every day."

Madison, "I've done some bad things I'm not exactly proud of in my life. And in my second life. But those were my choices. I think what happened to Tate was different. He wasn't the real evil here."

Violet, "What does that even mean?" I explain to her, "It's like this house used him as a vessel to create something way,way worse." Madison, "My guess: any evil inside Tate is what left with Michael."

Violet comforts me, "It would be nice if it were true" Madison, "Maybe you just need to see the truth for yourself." She blew some dust in my face as Violet helps me stand up.

I look up to see Tate making eye contact with me, and I race to him, "Tate?" He comes racing to me as well. We meet each other in the middle, as he shares a sympathetic look to me.

I ask, "You saved my mom" He says, "I'm so sorry for everything I..." I say, "I know" He and I cry when we see each other. It just took us at least 13 years for us to get it right.

Narrator's POV:

Madison, Behold and Sophia leave the Murder House for good.

Tate comforts Daisy with his hands around her head, as they are both now at peace with each other.