Chap 8

Adam's POV
Bailey had told us to pack s bag with a week worth of clothes and then winked at Alexis. We all went to the airport and boarded a private jet. We took off. "Anyone wanna tell where we are going?" I asked.
"I think only the girls know, dude," Jayk sighed.
"Bailey and I are taking you guys to..."
"Sweden!" Bailey joined Alexis.
"Alexis can finally meet Adam's family while Jayk and I have adventures of our own," Bailey smiled.
"This is perfect," I nodded pulling Alexis to sit on my lap. I whispered in her ear, "you don't wanna meet my parents. We will stay at Sam's."
"That's fine," Alexis nodded. "Bailey, where are you guys staying?"
"At a hotel," Bailey nodded. "Don't worry about us."
"Okay," Alexis nodded. We landed after a few hours. Alexis and I went to Sam's place. Sam opened the door. "Hi to you too..."
"Alexis," Sam smiled and hugged me. "You two are just in time. Johan, Simon, Michael, and I are about to go and film for our fans. Maybe Adam would like to join us for old time sake?"
"Yeah but can we get changed first?" I asked. "I know she wants to change."
"Yeah," Alexis smiled.
"Yeah," Sam nodded. He let us in. "There a bathroom in my room and one down the hall."
"Thanks," Alexis sighed getting in the one down the hall.
"That's my girlfriend for you," I sighed.
"She finally said yes?" Sam asked. I nodded. "We are going to be falling backwards into the water so yeah." Alexis walked out wearing a dress that had a white lace top and a blue flowing bottom that stopped finger tip length. She also had on white high top wedges and a black belt covering where the white and blue part of the dress are stitched together. "Did I forget to tell you to not let this one go?"
"Plenty of times," I nodded. "Let's go." We went to the beach. "So, what do you think?"
"It's nice here," Alexis smiled clasping hands with me. "I like it."
"I'll like you to meet Simon, Michael, and Johan," Sam said motioning to each guy. "Guys, this is Alexis, Adam's American girlfriend."
"I'm Asian American," Alexis smiled.
"Let's get what you want done," I smiled. I followed the rest of the guys into the water. We stopped when the water went up to our ankles. I looked at Alexis and she had her phone out. "Are you recording this?"
"Yeah," said Alexis. A guy had a camera recording also. "I guess he's filming for your fans."
"Yeah," I nodded. The guys and I held hands. "Okay. One, two, three." We fell backwards and I hit the cold water. I stood up and stumbled back a little. I ran out of the water. "No!"
"It was cold, wasn't it?" Alexis asked smiling.
"I need a hug," I smirked.
"No, don't," Alexis smiled taking a few steps back. She took off and I ran after her. "Adam, stop. No!"
"I need to get warm," I stated running after her.
"Adam, stop," Alexis smiled. She turn around dodged me and ran back toward the guys. "I've been trained for this."
"I can tell," I sighed as we stopped. "Can I get a hug though?"
"Not until you dry off," Alexis smiled. "Then you can have a hug."
"Alright," I sighed. "That's fair enough."

Jayk's POV
Bailey and I dropped our things off at the hotel and started walking around Sweden. "It's beautiful here and a little warm," I sighed.
"Step into the water you'll be a frozen Popsicle," Bailey smiled. "It may be hot but not in the water."
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah," Bailey nodded. We spent the day trying out new things and then headed back to the hotel. "How exactly are we going to do this?"
"What?" I asked.
"Time zones," Bailey sighed. "Sweden is nine hours ahead of LA."
"Well, we did spend most of the day doing new things and it tired me out," I sighed as I yawn. "We really need to get some sleep. I do anyways."
"I'm going to try, I guess," Bailey sighed.
We eventually did dose off and got some sleep after the long and exhausted day.

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but it's almost three in the morning and I need to get some sleep but I'll be updating more. Happy reading! Xoxo ~Alexis