chapter 3

jannekepaw was eating food in the cleargn when gaykit runned too him. "yo dude" gaykit said. "hello gaykit!!" jannekpaw said. "im going to be an aprntice today" gaykit said. "omg gaykit that is so kewl!!!!!" jannekepaw did a little hop. "all bitches gather hear for a meting" karkalickstar sayded. everyone walked to the highcock to see karkaliciousstar sitting there. then he seaked. "today overdosekit and gaykit become overdosepaw and gaypaw." gaypaw and overdosepaw sat on the high dock. "gaypaw, yoyr mentor will be me. overdosepaw, yur mentor will be terarriafur." a few cats shouted their names. bu not many. jannekepaw and jaappaw shouted the loudst. not many cats had seen overdosepaw and gaypaw befor in the nursery because they refusde to visit because they were gigner. this is the first time meny had see they. gaypaw and overdosepaw walked down from the high ock and sat down beside jannekepaw an jaapaw. "congratulatins gaypaw!" jannekepaw said to gayvepaw. "thanks bro" he said back. jannekepaw locked into his eys and blushed a little. then he locked away. he saw than virginpaw nervesly walked to sit  next to overdosepaw. huh? he thought. i thouht virginpaw didnt like ginger cats!?  jannekepaw was very confuse. "wanna go get some fod" gaypaw aksed. "oh shure." Jannekepaw sayed. they walked to the food pile and got foof. then they sat somewher in the clearign together and ate their food. "hey daypaw it very cool karkslkixscqr is your mentos." jannekepaw saied. "yea thanks i fidn him very kool" gatpaw took a bite out of his foob. "hes so kool and handsome an braev" this made jannekpaw s lit4le jelos "yhea..." he saided."so are you" he wispert very kwietly. "whar" gaypaw said confusedly. "huh i didnt say anetng" jannpaw lyed. "do yuo wana go huntinf?" "yeha"

gaypaw and jhonnekpaw weas in the forest and jannekepaw aksed. "hey gaypsaw ar you......homosexusl?" gaypaw looked at him confusedly with hi dope ass sunglasses. "what y" "because erm you saked karksliciousstar was cool and handsome.are you have a gay crush on karksliciousstar?" "whaaaaar no hes very old anf im 6 motnhs old." jannekpaw was relifed. jannekpaw smelled a mous "omg i smeel a mous" he say. he finded the mouse and killr it fats. "woah you're very good at that jannekpaw" gaypsaw said. "thansk" janekepaw saied back while bushing a litl. then he saw a shadow in ye forst. "woah what was that" he said. "huh" gaypaw said. "i fink i saw a cat in the fort." "thas prolly just  fox or something."  "oh ok"