_.-+*•°𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑇𝑜𝑤𝑛°•*+-._

I chopped up the first draft of the first episode into smaller parts so it isn't as long :)

About a month before summer break ends, the Shinazugawa brothers, Genya and Sanemi, move into a newer city due to political problems or some inhabitable complications and shit. The city that the brothers had just moved to is also right next to the sea, which is an environment both of the brothers are not used to at all, so it just makes it a bit more of a hassle for them while moving and settling in.

Current setting, afternoon, Genya is a month away from starting tenth grade in a brand new school. Genya just finished unpacking his stuff the day before, and since Genya has no friends in the area, it leaves him with nothing to do.

Genya POV:
I lay flat on my bed, staring at the ceiling mindlessly, absolutely nothing to do besides scroll on my phone and just space out. I've never felt so fucking motivated yet unmotivated at the same time. Well, at least I have some time to get more used to the environment and just rest before I have to face the challenge of entering a new school for the first time. I'm quite scared of enrolling into a new school, because no one liked me at my old school because of how scary I looked. My older brother got a job at the school, so it might help me settle in, even if it will be a bit weird, but it still won't help me with the friend situation. I mean, why would anyone even like me? Only one person actually wanted to be friends with me, but Tanjiro likes everybody... and plus, he moved away when we were in eight grade. Wait. Tanjiro! I can just text him to get my mind off of the shithole situation I'm in. I sigh, sitting up straight at the edge of my bed, it doesn't help all the way, but it makes me feel a bit more relieved that I found something to do for at least right now. I pull out my phone, and I turn it on.

Begging of Text
3:00 P.M.
Kamado Tanjiro

Genya>> Hey Tanjiro
>>U there?

Tanjiro>>Oh, hello!
>>Good afternoon Genbhhjjkann

Genya>>What
>>Tf was that

Tanjiro>>junahhhjnnhy

Genya>>Bitch u good??

Tanjiro>>Aghhhjhahaj
>>Gk

Genya>>Dude wtf is happening

Tanjiro>>Qhaqqqq

Genya>> R U FYI G!?
>>*DYING
>>U ALOE!?
>>*ALV
>>*ALIVE
>>TANJOE!?
>>*TANJIRO

Tanjiro>>Sorry, my friend was just trying to take my phone away from me!
>>I think

Genya>>Oh shit good
>>I thought u left me alone in this living hell
>>Wait
>>u THINK he was trying to steal ur phone??

Tanjiro>>Yea
>>Either he was trying to steal my phone or eat it, I would believe it either way
>>Anyways, how are you today?

Genya>>WHAT

Tanjiro>>It would be safer for your mental health if you didn't ask:)

Genya>>...
>>I don't even want to know at this point

Tanjiro>>Good!:)

Genya>>...
>>How tf do u even make friend anyways?

Tanjiro>>What do you mean?